What a Hectic Day!!

So today was supposed to be my lazy day. My lazy day is when all I do is eat & sleep. Trey went with his friends, Ray, Princeton, and Prodigy, so me and my mom were the only ones home.

For some reason I can't seem to get Jaden off my mind. I haven't talked to him since the party. I guess I'll text him.

When I grabbed my phone I got a message.

Jaden- Hey. We need to talk. Come to the park ASAP

Me- Uhh.. Sure... Thanks for ruining my lazy day ; )

He didn't reply. I guess its something serious.

So I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower, and put this on http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_for_day/set?id=47782253, and curled my hair.

Me- Ma, I'm gonna meet Jaden at the park!

Mom- Good! You need to get out of my house anyway!

I walked to the park and when I got there, it was empty. The only person there was Jaden.

Me- Hey!

Jaden- Hey!

Me- So what do we need to talk about?

Jaden- I'm sorry for being a jerk on Saturday.

Me- Oh yeah. Its cool. But why were you being such a jerk?

Jaden- Well.. I've had a crush on you since fifth grade and *GCO

Me- Wait! Since 5th grade? We were'nt friends in 5th grade.

Jaden- In 6th grade I finally had the courage to talk to you. But I didn't just wanna go out with you. I wanted to get to know you.

Me- Oh.

Jaden- And, whenever you talk about a boy being cute.. I kinda get jealous.

He stared at me. I stared at him. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. We got closer and closer towards each other. He leaned in and I didn't even realize I started leaning in. And before we knew it.. we kissed.

When I had realized what I had done I pulled back.

Me- I'm sorry. I just can't..

Jaden- Why can't you?

Me- Because you're me best friend! What if we do end up going out? Sooner or later we're gonna break up! If we break up there's a chance we might not trust each other again. We might not even want to forgive each other again.

There was silence. I bust out in tears not knowing what to do with myself.

Jaden- Look. I just think you don't wanna go out with me.

Me- What?! I just don't wanna *GCO

Jaden- I don't wanna hear it. You just don't wanna be around me.

He turned around and walked away.

Me- Jaden!

Jaden- Just leave me alone.

I don't know what just happened but I know it wasn't good. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I ran home. When I got close to the house I could already see my mom's car wasn't there. She must have went to work. I heard Trey and his friends from outside. I had to face them in order to get from the door to my room so I just ran to my room. They saw me.

Trey- Hey! What's wrong?

I ignored him and shut the door. I hopped on the bed and cried my eyes out.

Trey's POV

When Yani ran in the door I knew there was something wrong with her. I went to her room to talk to her.

Me- Yani?

Yani- Leave me alone!!

Me- What's wrong?

Yani- Just leave me alone!!

Me- I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened?

Yani- Ugh! okay this is what happened.

As she started explain to me what was happening I sat next to her on her bed. She told me everything that happened.

Yani- So what should I do?

Me- Well if Jaden doesn't want to talk to you then leave him alone. He should have let you say what you needed to say. And get to know Shaun more. See if he's really what you want.

Yani- Alright. Thanks.

Me- You're welcome. Is there anything you need?

Yani- Nah. Imma be out there in a little bit. Let me clean myself up.

Me- Aiight.

I walked out the room and continued playing on the wii.

Yani's POV

So after I cleaned myself up I went to the freezer to get my Oreo ice cream. When I looked in there the ice cream was gone.

Me- Who ate my ice cream?

Everyone dropped their remote and looked at Prodigy. I gave him that "Right now would be a good time to run" look. Apparently he didn't get the memo. He stayed right there staring at me.

Everybody: Prodigy..

Me: ooh nigga you better run!

Prodigy: Girl, I ain't scared of you!

Me: Oh but you gon' be when I'm done wit you!

He got up and started running. That wasn't a good idea cause soon as he got up I caught him.

Me: Why wouldyou run away from a two time state champion in track AND field?

I slapped him and forced him to go back to Wal-Mart and get me some more Oreo ice cream. When he came back we ordered pizza and chicken wings from Papa John's. That night we ate, socialized, and had fun. I also told Shoni what happened between Jaden and I.