Maybe...? (Sebastian x Reaper! Reader)

Never.

This has never been okay. You both knew this from the start.

But neither of you cared.

Sebastian's cold finger tips ran down your smooth (s/c) skin, maroon eyes connecting with (e/c) ones.

With tousled hair, Sebastian leaned down, kissing your jawline.

"Sebastian," you sighed out, "the sun, it's almost up." Your statement, worry conspicuously evident in your tone, seemed to have little to no effect on him.

"Sebastian," you whined, feeling his teeth nip your sweet spot, "make sure no one can see it."

(Pale/Dark) fingers tangled in Raven hair as his expert lips guided your heartbeat in an unsteady march.

A husky chuckle left his soft lips, reverberating on your skin.

"Don't worry, kitten. Everything will be fine." He whispered against your skin.

This, this was your heaven.

Every part of you knew, being a reaper meant no heaven, nor hell.

But, oh, did you you feel both with Sebastian.

He led his lips back to meet yours in a sweet kiss. The feeling of his lips lingered as he pulled away.

Red orbs met (e/c) ones.

"I love you, Sebastian." You said, just above a whisper.

"And I, you, my love." A hushed voice responded.

All was well.

_________________________________

This isn't as great as I imagined. I wrote this literally over a year ago and I'm just now posting it. I think it was a small Drabble request, maybe? Anyhow, I have a Philip Hamilton x modern reader coming up next~