📌Feelings📌

🍒Aubrey🍒
🍒10:57🍒

We walked into August's room kissing and touching on each other. We got undressed and his 🍆 popped out his boxers . I pulled my clothes off and he pushed me on this bean bag chair. He got on top and pushed my legs apart. I yelped in a little pain, but I was turned on by his aggressiveness. August kissed my thighs. I grew irritated by him teasing me.

Aubrey: August, eat me out please.

I begged. He blew on it and then came up and kissed and sucked on my breast.

August: Naw, can't do that.

Aubrey: Why?

He told me.

Aubrey: Mane what ever . You act lick a bitch don't wash ha shit.

He smacked his lips.

August: Mane I ain't even say that. Just that I can't be putting my mouth on something that other niggas mouths been on. I know you just want yo lil pretty pussy played with and beat up. But if you was my girl all you had to do was catch a attitude and I'll fuck the shit outa yo fine self. But can't do that, cause you basically sharing yo pussy. Ion really like it either.

I was about to start getting dressed till he pulled me on the bed and rammed him self into me. I screamed out and bit on his shoulder.

😴3 Hours Later😴

August pov.

After, I put it down Aubrey, was out like a light. Her phone rung and it read 💚Mother💚  so I answerd.

August: Wasssup!

Aubrey's Mother: Where is my daughter?

August: Ughhh.. She ... In the ughhh.. Bathroom.

Damn !! Thought she wasn't home.

Her mother stayed quite.

Aubrey's Mother: Oh, Okay. Well Mr...

August: Alsina is my last name but, call me August. Your much older than me.

She laughed.

Aubrey's Mother: When she comes home, you tag along with her, would you,

I nodded like she could see me.

August: Sure thing Ms. Austin.

She hung up.

Had a Nigga actin like he got manners and shit. Thats a no, no.

😌15 minutes later😌

I woke up Aubrey, and told her put on her clothes.

Aubrey: I'm sore and sleepy.

I nodded and picked her up walking to my navy green Auddi.

August: Your mom wanted me to come meet her.

Aubrey: How would you know. You haven't talked to her.

I backed out the drive way and buckled up.

August: She called Your phone and I answerd. She asked where yo black ass was and told her you was in the bathroom. . .

I told Aubrey, everthing her mother and I said over the phone.

Aubrey: Fuck!

Augsut: What?

Aubrey: Nun.

She played a song on the AUX cored.

We pulled up to her house. I watched as her butt switched left then right. I gotta cuff her.

She knocked on the door and her mom opend. She hugged her then looked at me.

We sat down and looked her mother.

Aubrey's mom: So are you, August?

I nodded

Aubrey: Ma what is the meaning of this?

Aubrey's Mother: I checked your awful grades.

I licked my lips and rubbed my chin, lying back on the couch.

Aubrey: Okay, And?

Aubrey's Mother: Your about to get a tutor and I -

Aubrey cut her off.

August: Let her talk Brey.

She hit me and rolled her eyes.

Aubrey's Mother: I did some research on August. And he as a perfect 4.0 GPA and straight A's!

I smiled a little knowing my moms ain't birth no fool.

Aubrey: And your fucking point is!?

Her mother slapped the shit out of her. Aubrey jumped up I had to pull her back.

Aubrey's Mother: Get out of my house.

Aubrey: FINE I WILL!

She went and packed some clothes while her mother talked to me.

Aubrey's Mother: I know she's going back with you. So, can you please help her bring her grades up? Please. I don't want my daughter being a drop out.

I nodded and hugged her. I put her nubmer in my phone as 💐A's Moms💐 She really cool peeps.

Brey came down with 2 suit cases

Aubrey: Let's go, August.

I stood up and grabbed her suit cases. I put them in the trunk and opened her side of the car. I walked to my side and looked at her for a minute.

Aubrey: What, August damn!?

August: Man I'm sick of you an this attitude!

I said truthfully.

Aubrey: Shut up.

We drive to my house going back and forth.