💍The club💍

💖Aubrey💖

Pinky, Mya, and I walked in the club. It was jumping. Girls twerking on each other and other niggas. Pinky told is we have V.I.P. We walked up there and I seen August ass. He smirked and walked over to me.

August: So to baby moms let you out the house?

Aubrey: I make my own rules.

Pinky walked up behind me and grabbed my ass.

August: So you hoes don't you?

He laughed and grabbed my face. I snatched away and walked off with Pinky hot on my trail. Mya was getting high with some otha girl and stated twerking on her and shit. I can't drink or smoke so ima just dance and get wild.

Pinky: Why are you with, Jazzy? She ain't gon do nun but break your heart. You should of came to me.

She rubbed my neck and looked me in my eyes. I know like hell she ain't.

Pinky: Come with me and I'll show you what real love is.

I slapped her and walked over to August.

August: You came back ?

Aubrey: Shut up. I'm in need.

He looked back at his crew and walked me to a private room. He pulled me in and pulled my pants down with my panties. He pulled his pants down half way and pulled his dick out.

August: You pregnant why are you here?

Aubrey: Cause I can be.

He smirked and pushed himself in me.  I closed my eyes and missed him so much. But my hormones are just acting up now.

20 minutes later he was done and I had came 4 times. He bust in and pulled out.

August: You missed me.

Aubrey: Yes.

August: Come home Ma.

I got up and walked out. I can't tell Jazzy about this.

✨Jazzy✨

I walked in the VIP section and seen Aubrey twerking on August. I got pissed and walked over there. I pulled my gun out and clocked it.

Jazzy: Aubrey you got two seconds before I kill you and him.

Aubrey: J-Jazy I can -

Jazzy: Come here.

August stood there smirking and grabbed my gun and pulled me close to him.

August: If you want some you can get the dick too.

I punched him and grabbed my gun from him.

Aubrey: I fucking hate you.

She looked at my out fit.

Jazzy: You like it bitch!?

Aubrey: Mane fuck you. Your nothing but a hoe. You get mad cuz I have a little cleavage showing and you walk out the house like a damn prostitute.

Jazzy: You like it home tho.

Aubrey: Get the fuck out my face. I'm going home and leaving.

I dragged her by the arm to the car. We drove home and got out. Aubrey went straight upstairs and got in the shower. I got in with her .

Jazzy: You don't like me dressing that way?

Aubrey: You a fucking hoe.

She slapped me and got out the shower. I did the same and put on lotion. After we got dressed for bed which was nothing but thong sets. I walked over to her and punched the agit out if her.

Aubrey: What the fuck man!

She cried. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her downstairs.

The rest of the dolls that were here watched me.

Aubrey screamed and kicked for me to stop but she made me mad. I slapped her and threw her on the couch.

Aubrey:  You fucking crazy bitch!

Jazzy: Hush. Ima teach you about putting your hands on me. Phaty yall can go home for the week. She him be here for a while.

All the dolls left.

Aubrey: Jazzy I'm leaving.

Jazzy: No your not. You my bitch.

Aubrey: Yeah your bitch that's about to leave yo dumb ass.

I chocked her and she slapped me. We faught till she couldn't any more

Jazzy: Go upstairs.

She limped up stairs and I cleaned up All the mess we made. I love her and I know I just fucked my when I hit her. She prolly don't trust me no more. But aw well. She not leaving and it's only one way she can leave. And that's death.