👯Wait👯

(Some ppl pm me asking what I looked like😂 I'd show them and they'll say "you look to young" and this and that😂😴 I'm not. I'm 14 🌸😒😍. Couldn't find a pretty picture so here you go. Sorry it's ugly!!)

🌸Aubrey🌸
🌸2:00 a.m🌸
🌸Tuesday🌸
🌸3 weeks later🌸

I slept in August room while he slept in the guess room. I'm really still mad at him because he took up for my mother when he should've tooken up for me... Damn!! We not even together. I really wanna talk to him about us going to another level but, aw well. August, as not even touched me or talked to me. I really missed him. And I wanted to be touched by him. I wanted to be loved and held by him. To be honest... I miss his dick! As crazy as it may sound it's true. I would do anything to have him in me right now. . . It's like I wanna be with him but hrs just to soft for me ...

📌August📌

I was sitting on my phone with my ear phones in and my hand in my pants, stroking my self. Laugh all you want but a nigga need some sexual contac and Aubrey, acting like I stuck my dick far up her ass. . . Even tho these thots on her was fine as hell. I needed to be inside something. Like a mouth or brey wet, tight, juicy, plump pussy! Tired of playing games with her ass. Every since that night with her mom and her, she hasn't talked to me, and I haven't fucked her.. I fucked some hoes but they sleep now. So I'm stuck on hard with blue balls.

I thought awhile on should I go in there and ask her to fuck or just fuck her . Either way it go she gon get theses stokes. But after that I might ask her to be mine. If she say yeah, ima fuck ha all day-everyday, wether she want it or not. Can't call it rape when she moaning my name and shit.😂

Ima go fuck her now. Bye!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥°°

I opend my door to my room, and Aubrey, was under the covers sleeping. I know for sure she don't sleep with a bra on. And she only sleep with panties on.

Aubrey: Augsut, move.

I looked at her.

August: Whats yo fucking problem?

She looked at the wall behind me.

August: Tell me.

Aubrey: I need some dick

I laughed.

August: Why you ain't ask brey?

She shrugged her shoulders at me.

Aubrey: August I'm horny!

August: Ima give you some dick. But if I do you gon be my girl?

Aubrey lit up smileing.

Aubrey: Yes!!

I nodded and pulled the sheets back. I striped out of my clothes and she pulled her panties down. I got between her legs and licked her clit three times, and stopped.

Aubrey: Why you stop??

August: Just let me do what I do lil girl.

Aubrey: That's why yo dick small.

She mumbled. She thought I ain't hear her but I did. Ima show ha.

I pulled her down and kissed her neck. She moaned and I slammed my dick into her not giveing a fuck any more! She screamed and I pounded into her hard, fast, and steady.

₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩

👯3 hours later👯

She layed there lifeless. I laughed and licked her clit. She strted crying and whimpering like a fucking dog. Her clit was all swollen and wet and bursed with purple and blue spots forming. It still looked like a fucking snack! I nibbled on her clit a little and sucked on it. I stuck my tounge in her and rubbed her titties. She came and stated shaking uncontrollably. I rammed my self back in her and puppmed in and out. She just layed there biting her lip. She looked sick. But now she know not to play with me when it comes to sex. Cuz lil Aug know how to work.

💓Aubrey💓

He pulled out and bust on my face and kissed my stomach and chest. He rubbed my sore swollen clit. It hurt but felt like heaven at the same time. I layed lifeless. I couldn't move because I got the soul fuck out of me. I'm in love with this man.

August: Now is my dick small??

I couldn't talk. He touched my clit and I jumped with my mouth wide open.

August: Answer me, or I'm fucking you.

I screamed so much from him tearing it up for hours I just couldn't talk. My voice was gone.

He got in between my legs and I opend my mouth trying tying to say No!!

August: Ima leave you alone, for right now. Get some sleep and I'll be back in the morning.

I layed in the same spot and closed my eyes😂 what a long day ahead for me.