🎀Drop Em🎀

Sorry for mistakes. Jazzy up top.

✨Aubrey✨
✨1 week later✨

There is no more August and I. He's a cheater and I have been nothing but good to him. I found out I'm pregnant by him. Jazzy and I are getting really close. She asked me to be hers and I told her I have never dated a girl. She told me to just give her a try and I agreed. So Jazzy and I are... Well ugh! Okay I'm dating her. Jazzy knows I'm pregnant by August and she's fine with it. I haven't told August but I'm gonna done it today or tomorrow.

Jazzy layed in the bed next to me. Eveytime we are together she makes me horny. I like her but I love August.

Jazzy: What are you thinking about baby?

Aubrey: Nothing go back to sleep.

Jazzy: You sure ?

Aubrey: Yes.

Jazzy: Pull them panties down girl.

I did as told and spread my legs. She parted my lips and I parted hers and she climes on top of me. She put her wet drippy kat on mine and I just wanted her bad!! She bent down and kissed me slowly and rubbed her clit and slit on mine. I rubbed her phat ass and made it giggle. She looked like she was about to cum. Jazzy pulled away from this kiss ride me some more. She tried to to fast but I made be go slow and take her time. She always tries to back out of riding me but I got her now. She squeezed my tits and screamed my name. She glitched and kept rocking.

Jazzy: A- Aubrey! You so wet!

I pulled her back down and kissed till I got that feeling.

Aubrey: F-F-Fuck yeah! Speed up baby.

Jazzy: No. Take it.

I felt her clit twitch on mine and she threw her head back go at a stedy pase. I closed my eyes and let all my cum ooze out. I felt hers ooze out on my kat and slide down like water. She layed on top of me and played with our clits.

Jazzy: I-I love you.

I smiled and fliped her over on her back.

Aubrey: Can I take control?

She nodded and closed her eyes. I climbed on top of her and sat there. Our wet Kats made sound everytime I moved. I moved my hips in circles teasing her. She slapped the shit out my ass!

Jazzy: Don't play with me ma.

I turned on twerkaholic by B.Smith. I moved to beat of the song and and watched as she Jazzy was giving in easy. She moaned uncotrallblly and that turned me on. I kissed her all over and left my marks. Her pussy is the best hands down. Its feels life heaven! I would kill if she fucked another. I felt to much pleasure and went faster.

Jazzy: N-No baby! Go slow and take it!

I giggled and went crazy ridding her and I came to early. She wasn't at her peak so I kept riding and twitching till she came. I got up layed on her body to body kissed her pastionly. Jazzy layed me down in grabbed a dildo dick with both side to go in the kat.

Aubrey: This all we doing today?

Jazzy: Yeah. Ima ride you, eat you, tease you, then ima let you go talk to that no good ass baby farther.

I laughed and kissed her.

She stuck the dildo in her and skooted up closer to me. I out the other end in me and watched as she rubbed her clit. It made me mad cuz I only wanted to touch her like that. I don't even want her touching herself. I layed back and just let her do her thing.

I came and she did too.

Jazzy smacked her lips and kissed all over my neck, chest, and face.

Jazzy: What's wrong baby?

I flipped her off.

Jazzy: Man I was gon eat you out but you being petty.

✨Jazzy✨

I put my head down and latched on to her clit. As soon as my lips hit her kat my tounge couldn't really feel anything but her wetness. I slupperd up all her wetness and then licked.

She moand trying to run from the tounge but I looped my arms around her thighs.

She nuttdd in my mouth and I swallowed it. She tast like apples.

I kissed her and let her lick the rest of it off my face.

Aubrey: You such a pro.

I laughed and played with her titties.

Aubrey: Can I -

Jazzy: No.

Aubrey: You don't even know what I was about to say.

Jazzy: What was it?

Aubrey: I wanna eat your -

Jazzy: No.

Aubrey: Why not?

Jazzy: I don't want my girl going down on me. I only go down on you.

Aubrey: Get the fuck off me.

Jazzy: Why?

I licked her nipples and kissed them. They so damn big.

She turned me over so that I was doggy style. She wiggled my ass and smacked it. She played with my Kat and put hers on mine like she was humping me. She kept ponding me till I came. I layed on my back.

Aubrey: Open your legs.

She played with my cum and licked it from her fingers. She wiped some more and stuck her fingers in my mouth. I tasted so fucking good .

Aubrey: Baby you tast like melon.

Jazzy: That's my favorite fruit.

Aubrey looked me in my eyes and flicked her tounge on my clit. I tried to move her but I got caught up with her soft ass tounge.

Minutes later I came.

Jazzy: I told you not too.

Aubrey: Whatever.

She sat on top of me.

Jazzy: Ride me Ma

Aubrey: No.

She rocked her hips slow and stoped.

Jazzy: Brey come on now!!

She walked to the bathroom and started getting ready.