💎Hospital💎

❤️Aubrey❤️
❤️2:30 a.m❤️

I woke up and walked in, Ava's room. I heard her crying and normally, August would have got up and took her in his room, or brought her to my room, but I think he as his lil friends over.

I picked, Ava up and layed her on my chest. She calmed down and rubbed her eyes.

Ava: Mama

I walked to my room and layed with her laying on the side of me. She kept call my name and ribbing her eye.

Aubrey: What's wrong, baby?

Ava: Sleepy.

She said putting her middle finger and ring finger in her mouth.

Aubrey: Then go to sleep. You want milk?

She nodded. I went downstairs and fixed her a quick bottle and heated it up on 30 seconds. I went back upstairs and gave her the bottle. I turned on the T.V and turned it from VH1 to Disney Channel. Only thing that was on we're the shows that they use to play. Mickey Mouse doesn't come on till 3 or 4 but I know for sure 5.

After, she finished her bottle she feel asleep. I turned her from her stomach to her back and kissed all over her little face.

I feel asleep but it was hard because I kept hearing his headboard and them lil girls moaning, and screaming his name out.

✳️6 in the morning✳️

August, was finally done with them. I kept hearing them in my sleep but I slept okay I guess. Today, Ava as a doctors appointment. She's just getting a check up.

I got up and opened the window to check the weather. It's cold as hell out there! I got up and ran a bath for the both of us. I added a few bubbles and turned the water off. I woke her up and took off, her onesie and my clothes and got in the tub with her. I put her in her pink tub seat.

August knocked on my room door. I really don't wanna deal with him.

Aubrey: Come in

I said dryly and continued to bath her and myself. He walked in and sat on the toilet seat.

August: Good Morning.

I kept bathing us till the water started getting cold. Then, I let the water out and got out and grabbed her rub and my dry towel.

August: You don't hear me?

I walked out with Ava, babbling and playing with my ear.

August: Let me get her ready.

I handed Ava to him and her grabbed her lotion, diaper, and her outfit and started getting her ready while I got ready.

After, I got done with the lotion, I put on a teal thong set and got dressed

August was done I just need to do her hair. I put some coconut oil in her hair and played with it till I was happy with results. (Ava's out fit Up Top)

August: Makayla- Damn I mean Au-

I cut him off and grabbed, Ava from him. I put her in her car seat and put her diaper bag next to her. I walked back upstairs and seen August, grabbing his phone and he looked up at me.

August: Mane I'm sorry okay. I meant, Aubrey.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and put a blanket over, Ava while she layed on my chest. She 'talked' only some of the things we could understand. August, took her from me and put her in the black MayBack. We love black cars.

August: What you want to eat?

I didn't answer. Cuz he already knew that in the morning I wanted a egg mac muffin and a apple juice. And that, Ava would just eat off him or me.

August blew out breath and took off down the road.

Ava: Dada!

August: Wassup, lady

Ava: Eat, Eat!

August: We about to eat.

Minutes later we pulled up and August, ordered.

Cashier: Welcome, to McDonalds. How may I take your order.

August: Yeah, let me get a sausage and cheese biscuit. And that drink will be a orange juice. Then let me get a egg Mac Muffin and that drink will be apple juice. And a yogurt stick. That's it.

The man repeated our order and we drove to the second window and payed. Then left to the hospital.

We sat out side till 10:15 and right now it's 9:34. We ate and feed Ava greedy self. Then I grabbed a bib and put it on her. I opened it up and gave it to her.

♦️10:10♦️

We walked in and checked her in and sat down till they called her name.

Dr. Williams: Ava Kehlani Alsina!

August stood up and put Ava down and held her fingers. We walked in and sat down.

Dr. Williams: Ok, good morning Mr. And Mrs. Alsina

I chuckled and correct him.

Aubrey: I'm Austin and he's her farther.

Dr.Williams: I'm sorry. So are you the little one I'm checking on today?

Ava laughed.

He checked her ears, mouth, throat, eyes, everything like that. He checked her hight and she was 2ft. I giggled and picked her up. Her appointment was over and now I guess we just out for the day.