Morning Showers

The peaceful silence broke with the immediate sirens repetitively blaring from an alarm that had been set the night before. It was four in the morning, hardly the time anyone wanted to roll out of bed and start the day, but that was the routine despite how that routine is sometimes broken or swayed. With his eyes closed, Baekhyun reached over where his phone lied beside him and shut the alarm off, tired and very tempted to stay in bed. No one in their right mind would wake up at such an ungodly hour for anything. But he had to.

Underneath the covers, he felt arms wrapped against his naked waist and felt physically pained knowing he'd had to depart (though he'd never actually confess this). Biting down on his bottom lip, Baekhyun took one breath in and moved, untangling himself from the arms and leaving the warm bed for the cold floor. He heard a disgruntled groan behind him, but decided not to look back. It was just part of the routine.

Using his phone, he found his way to the door despite knowing every bit of space in the condo already. He shivered, chilled by the temperature in the apartment, but also taking into consideration how he was plainly naked right in front of one of the air vents.

Entering the shower he yawned. Though groggy and tired, his mind was already on business. He needed to restock inventory, and plus there was a wedding on Saturday where the couple specifically ordered "cat-like" cupcakes. Those needed to be addressed and Baekhyun somehow needed to learn how to making cats using a pipe.

The water hit him hard, waking him up and pulling out from his groggy state. After a few minutes of nothing but soaking, Baekhyun took the tiny bottle of lube from one of the shelves (kept there for obvious reasons), and squeeze a small amount on his index and middle finger. He had already cleaned himself out the night before, but was too tired to be entirely thorough, and beside that matter, his boyfriend was an extremely messy bareback fanatic. The farther in, the better, or so he'd say.

As he hooked one finger inside, he arched his back, putting one hand to the wall. The shower head kept splashing his face with water. In turn, Baekhyun lowered his face. After seconds passed and his finger made it to the right position, he heard the bathroom door open. Without looking, he sighed.

"Chanyeol, go back to sleep."

"I can't..." Trudging slowly into the bathroom, the six foot giant closed the door behind him and rubbed his eyes. "What're you doing? Being a dirty little vixen this early in the morning?"

His tired grin was more silly than crude. Baekhyun stopped what he was doing to address the naked man behind the glass. "If you're looking for a quick fuck at four in the morning, don't expect it."

"I'm not, I'm not..." Chanyeol said, yawning. "Just let me in. Save some water. Save the planet. Do it for the Polar bears or something."

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun slid open the shower door and helped the giant in, making sure his grogginess didn't make him slip and fall. After closing the door, he turned his attention to the way Chanyeol's eyes fell on him. Reaching up, he cupped the man's face and brought him down, kissing the corner of his cheek.

"Good morning, then... even if you're just going to go back to sleep after I leave."

Chanyeol hummed, nodding as his dark black hair began sticking to his face. "I've got a meeting exactly at nine today... I don't want to go."

"You're so enthusiastic about your work, Mr. Park. It's so charming," Baekhyun remarked sarcastically, snorting at the way Chanyeol suddenly scowled at him in a half-assed fashion. "You're the only CEO I know who doesn't love their work."

"Shut up," Chanyeol said. He grabbed the blonde by his waist, etching them closer against each other. "I love my work. Wouldn't have it any other way."

Baekhyun raised a brow. "Why would you when you get a big gigantic check every two weeks?"

Running his hands down his vixen's soft body, Chanyeol took the opportunity to teasingly squeeze his cheeks. "Why're you saying that like it's a bad thing? I can buy you whatever you want. Some would say you're my sugar baby."

"You're stupid," Baekhyun groaned, resting his forehead on the man's chest. He didn't want to admit it, but it was nice to have him there. "Anyways, I'm not trying to spend more than ten minutes in here."

"Why're you in a rush?" Chanyeol muttered, his hands continuing to run along the latter's back. "Don't you have time for me anymore?"

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you? You're the one staying late every night at the office." Baekhyun replied back. "Anyways, I'm expecting stock inventory this morning, so I need to get to the bakery by five."

Yawning, Chanyeol shrugged as he looked to his right and grabbed the shampoo bottle the vixen used. Squeezing a bit of it in his hands, he looked down at the tired blond who was still leaving against him. "You know? You really have to stop masturbating to me."

Baekhyun laughed, though the giant doubted that he meant to do so on purpose. "Yeah? Well, stop walking in."

Lathering the smaller man's hair with the gel, Chanyeol hummed. "All you had to do was wake me up and I would've gladly offer you some dick service, babe."

"Maybe, but I don't have the time and energy this morning," Baekhyun replied, finally lifting his head up to meet Chanyeol's eyes. "Thanks for washing my hair for me, by the way."

"It's my pleasure." Chanyeol moved a strand of hair that was plastered on the blond's forehead. "You should give me a kiss, though. I'll accept that as an early morning payment."

Baekhyun scoffed and turned his head to the side for a second, initially tempted to ignore the request, but then decided otherwise. Pulling the giant down by the neck, just enough to their lips to touch, he kissed him and murmured, "Thanks," as he pulled away.

Grinning back, Chanyeol made sure to kiss the vixen again, this time on the cheek. "No problem."