Chapter 2

Hey! Here is chapter 2! I hope you like this one as well! It's going to be quite a drama. (I do NOT own spirited away. Badly enough T^T)
________________________

When I was going to school I felt like someone was watching me. The rest of the girls didn't noticed anything so I thought it was just my  imagination. So we were just chatting happily. We also talked about Haku.

'You know, I finally met Haku again!'

'Really!? Let us meet him today! We are very curious how he looks like.' While saying that Misa was watching me very curiously.

'Okay! I will let you guys meet him. Just come at my house at 4 o' clock, because I have to do the cleaning duties the whole week with Subaru.'

'What!? What did you just say!? Cleaning duties with Subaru!? He is the most popular guy at school and you can be alone with him on school!'

'Well, I don't know if he's that special. To me he looks like a normal guy going to high school. But he do is handsome if I have to say that.'

'Man, you really are a crazy girl if you don't think that he is freaking handsome.'

'Well just my opinion.'

'Okay, we don't want any arguing now. Especialy when Chihiro has found her first love again!' Ann was saying it a little bit irratated. We weren't arguing but she was right. Because if we were going on then his would be a fight in no time.
-----------------------
After school I had to do the cleaning duties with Subaru. We were talking about Haku.

'You met Haku?'

'Yeah. I'm really happy that I met him again.'

'You really are happy aren't you?'

'Yeah of course! I already didn't met him after 7 seven years'

'It disgust me.'

'Huh? What...!' He pushed me against the wall and holded my wrists with his hands and also pushed them against the wall. 'What... What are you doing.....?'

'It disgust me because I can't be the one that you love!'

'Why... Why are you saying that?'

'You are such a dense girl. That you don't even know what I mean with that.' He looked down at me but didn't let my wrists go.

'Then... Why?'

'If you don't even know what this means that you sure are a very dense girl.'

'What...!'

And my mouth was sealed. What... He is kissing me! Why is he kissing me!? Wait... This isn't right... It can't be. He likes me? Then we heard the door slamming open.

'Chihiro!'

Haku saw us and then he said: 'You bastard!' He ran to us punched him in his face. Then he came to me. 'Are you alright?'

'Yes...'

Subaru standed up and said: 'You sure have the nerve to punch me huh.'

'Why does that matters? If I can potrect Chihiro then I can punch whoever it is.'

'You piss me off.'

Then it became a fight. They were punching each other and I never saw Haku so mad.

'STOP!' I screamed and I dropped on the ground. 'Stop... please...' *drop drop* Tears began to drip from my eyes and I began crying. 'Please stop.'

Haku then stopped and came to me.

'Don't cry, Chihiro.' He hugged me then to comfort me.

'I'll snatch her away from you. Hold that in your mind.' And then he walked out of the classroom.