Chapter 4

Hi! This chapter contains things that aren't suited for people who can't stand "that" sort of things. But it isn't THAT bad (I do NOT own spirited away)

_____________________________

'Haku...' I said with a weak voice. And he undid the second button from my shirt, and his hand slipped in my bra. 'Nnnggn... Stop it please... Haku...'

'I waited for too long. I wanted to hold you all those years, Chihiro.' He whispered in my ear. I could feel the sadness and the longing feeling while he told me that.

'But.... My parents.' I struggled to say that, but knowing that my parents would be late again today.

'They'll be late, so we don't have to worry about that.' And his right hand was moving to my skirt while his left hand held me firmly by my waist, and he started rubbing the place.

'Ah...' It was pleasant and I bit my lip, I couldn't object that. I was blushing as hell when he was doing this.

Then he picked me up and brought me to his bedroom, and gently let me lay down on the bed and he climbed on top of me and kissed me. I closed my eyes shut. He put his tongue in my mouth and began to move with it. Then he parted his lips from mine, I opened my eyes slightly and saw that he was blushing.

'Don't look!' And he looked somewhat panicked that I saw him like that. I smiled weekly.

'Are you nervous?' I asked, slightly panting.

'And what if I am?' He looked away and pouted.

'It doesn't matters, I'm also nervous if you're doing things like this to me.' And I took his hand and put it on my chest, where he could feel my heartbeat.

He looked relieved and said: 'Do you want to continue?'

'Yes.' And I smiled weekly. He moved from my thigh to my private part.

'Ah... Nnngnn...' And I put my hand on my mouth.

'Put your hand away, I want to hear the sounds that you can make.'

*BAM*

I jerked up and was scared when I heard the noise.

'What... What is happening....?'

'Stay behind me.' He sat up and shielded me.

'Is there someone?' We heard a girl talking. And Haku flinched by the voice.

'Who... Who is that?' I whispered.

'Stay still.' He whispered back to me.

'Hakuuuuu, I know that you are somewhere in this crappy house.'

.........

'Oh, well.' And I heared footsteps going away.

'Is... Is she gone?' And I started to talk a little louder.

'Don't say anything.'

Then someone threw the door open. The one who was standing in the door was a girl, she looked like a 18 year old girl. She looked very fenimine and had long, blonde hair paired with two slanted eyes. But looked like a devil, who would just sleep with anyone if she wanted to.

'Found you.' And she even smirked like a devil.

'Get out of here.'

'Why are you saying that? Even though we dated.'

Wait... What!? What did she say just now!?

'You made that up yourself, I don't like you, I despise how you are.'

'Haku.... Who is that person?' I asked and I clung on to his shirt even more.

'Aaaw, you have human girlfriend. Sad enough you two can't be together.'

'We can, I already turned into human.'

Her face went from the develish grin on her, to anger.

'What do you mean by that!?'

'I did that in order to be with my loved one.'

'What is so good about that stupid girl!? She doesn't have the quality to be with you! I have!'

'She is the person I love the most, so don't get in the way with it. And I already turned you down didn't I?'

She was now shaking with anger.

'I will come back for you, little bitch that you are!' While she was cursing her way out, I noticed that I was clinging onto Haku's shirt. Haku turned his head.

'Are you alright?'

'Yes..... But it was scary though....' And I was shaking.

'Don't worry, I will be with you till you calm down.' And he hugged me.

'Who.. Who was that girl?'

'I'll tell you. Her name is Nikita, two years ago she came as a customer, but not as a spirit, but as a devil.'

'A devil?'

'Yes, there is more then just spirits. There are also gods, angels, fallen angels and devils.'

'So... She is a devil...'

'Yes, I may didn't work there anymore, but I still had to stay there because I couldn't go back to my river. She was a special customer because there weren't much devils and angels that would visit a bath house and she was welcomed to Yubaba's office. Then she saw me and she was clinging onto me, even though I refused her.'

'So what happened then?'

'When I was gone to the spirit of life she would still search for me. But she stopped when I was turned into human and was gone to the human world. But now...' And he sighed.

I stared at him.

'What is it?'

'No! I'm just happy that you two didn't have a relationship when I wasn't there.'

'I wouldn't betray you. Or else I would suck as a boyfriend.'

My heart thumped at the word boyfriend

'You really do see me as a girlfriend to you?'

'Of course! I don't want to be with anyone else except for you.'

I clung on to his sleeve, looked up and smiled. He became red.

'What is it?' And I cocked my head to the right side.

'You... You are just to cute!' And he looked away from me.

'Oh, hehe. I'm happy.'

'Why!?'

'Because you care for me.'

'Of course I do!' He turned back to me and our lips were just a few centimeters away from each other. I closed my eyes and we kissed. Haku pushed me onto the bed again and put his tongue in my mouth.

'Nnngnn....' It was a rough kiss yet it feeled gentle.

He stripped my clothes one for one of except for my undergarment and touched me everywhere, which turned me on. I began to pant.

'Does it feel good?'

'Yes....'

When he stripped his shirt I looked at his chest, and hell he has abs.

'Don't look at me.' And I turned to my side.

He kissed me at my neck and began sucking, where he leaved a hickey.

'Ah..'

________________

FINALLY! My exam week is over! But I hope you liked chapter 4. I thoughed that I should put some ecchi in there. (you will know if you have readed a manga.) If you don't like it, then say it. Every comment is welcome, Hopefully you'll keep reading this!