Chapter 3

Hi! Here is chapter 3! Sorry it's so late, but I have a exam week so... yeah. Hopefully you like this one as well! You can use this chapter as replacement to the movie. The usual time for one chapter is probaply 1 week or so if I have enough time, but if not then it's between the 1 or 2 weeks. (I do NOT own spirited away *sigh*)

________________________

I told them when I first moved to this town, and how I ended up in the spirit world.

'Well, you don't know, but Haku was a spirit.'

'SPIRIT!?' And Yuuki was practically screaming and I covered my ears.

'Yes, he was a spirit. But he turned into human for my sake. But I lied to you that I met him in a theme park, but I met him in the spirit world. No, I already met him when I was very small when I lost my shoe in his river.'

'His river?' Asked Misa.

'Yes, Haku is the spirit of the Kohaku river.'

'Hmmm... That's interesting.' Subaru might be enemy of Haku but he was still interested in what I told them.

'When I moved here in this town, my father thought he was taking the short cut to this town. But we were riding down a path and ended up at the beginning of a tunnel. My father said it was from plaster and then we walked trough the tunnel to look around. When we were out of the tunnel, my father said that it was a bankrupt theme park. Then we walked further the path to a river and then my father smelled something and he followed the smell and he thought it maybe was still open. When he found the place where the smell came from, he and my mother ate the food. While they were eating I was walking around the place and found a bath house. Then Haku saw me and said that I had to leave the place with my parents, but when I found my parents they were turned into pigs.'

'Pigs!?' And the girls shouted all at once.

'Yes, they were turned into pigs by Yubaba, the boss of the bath house.'

'But then Haku helped you to get outta there?' Subaru said.

'No, I couldn't go back immediatly so I stayed at the bath house, but I had to work there so that I wouldn't be turned into a piglet or a lump of coal.'

'And what happened next?' Ann asked.

'When I had to work there I met Kamaji, a spirit that looks like a man with six arms. And I met a spirit that looked like a woman in her thirties, called Lin. I also met a monster called No-face. But a few days later Haku had a inside bleeding and almost died because he swallowed a golden witch's seal he had to steal for Yubaba. I saved him when I gave him a part of a herbal cake I got from another river spirit. The seal was from the twin sister of Yubaba. Her name is Zeniba, but I call her granny. There was a spell casted on the seal that would kill anybody who has it, but the spell was broken by an emotion, love.'

'So that was when you two fell in love with each other?' Misa asked.

'Yes, so when I brought the seal back to Granny she had forgiven Haku for stealing her seal, then Haku came and picked me up from her place and then took me back to the bath house. Yubaba then set up a deal, she said if I could pick my parents out of a group of pigs, I could go home with my parents. I eventually knew that my parents weren't some of the pigs so I could go home. But Haku said that I shoudn't look back anymore if I was over the river till the end of the tunnel and we made the promise that we would see each other again.'

'And then you came back in the human world again, where you actually should be?'

'Yes, but as you see, we found each other again.'