Good ending/happy ending

I made this extra ending as a request, because the original ending is a bad end, so enjoy the good/happy ending! (I will start when Chihiro is running to her room)
__________

I ran to my room, I put my face in my pillow.

'So so. You are all alone.'

I looked up. Nikita.

'What are you doing here?' And I shoved back and stood up.

'I want to get you out of my sight, you're an eyesore.' She walked up to me and I heard a slapping sound. I realized that she slapped my cheek.

*SLAM*

I looked at the door, and Haku was standing there.

'Haku..' And I just dazed at him.

'How did you..! You just broke trough my barrier!'

'You know that I still have this.' And he showed us a shining ball.

'That...!'

'Yes, now get out! And don't come here anymore!'

'What the hell is so good about that bitch! What is it!? Tell me! I'm much better!'

'If you want me to tell then listen. I love her because she is gentle, caring and is my Chihiro. And I don't want to change it!'

She was shaking with anger by now.

'Then I'll just kill her if you don't accept me!' And she sent a blow at me.

'Chihiro!'

And I squeezed my eyes shut but I didn't feel the impact. I opened my eyes and I saw Subaru lying on the ground. He was bleeding. I was shocked and I slumped down at the ground.

'Su-Suba-Subaru..... Why did you do that?' And I cried. I felt a touch at my hand.

'I-I told... you... that... I would... protect you...' And he held my hand.

'Shit! Get out NIKITA!'

'Why is that human so foolish to save her?' And she acted like there was nothing wrong.

'He.. He... He is my friend! I DON'T WANT ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO DIE!'

And there was a bright light coming from no where. And the light faded away after a while.

'Nikita, she...'

'She dissapeared.'

'Huh?' And I turned to the voice.

'You... What are you doing here?' And Haku glared at her.

'I thought I should help you, especially since I'm one of the love spirits.'

'Why...?'

'I helped you since your love is so pure. I haven't felt it since a few hundred years ago.' And she looked out of the window with a sad look.

'But I'll help you with healing him.' And she stretched her arm out and there  was a bright light that was overwhelming. When it faded, the wounds were gone on Subaru.

'Why...?'

'It's simple. It's about the same as you. But I loved a human man, and there was another spirit that murdered a friend of mine and my lover, so that was why I didn't wanted you to face the same fate.'

'Is that also the reason why you became a spirit of love?'

'Yes, but my duty is done, so I'll fade away now. Have a happy life...' And she was gone.

'Yes, we will...'

'Nggnnhh...'

'Subaru! Don't stand up yet!'

'Hey, are you alright?'

And at my surprise Haku helped him stand up.

'Yeah...' Subaru answered.

(writer's POV)

After that, Chihiro and Haku decided to marry each other after Chihiro would turn 18.

Subaru accepted that she loved Haku and moved on to find a other love.

Chihiro's parents accepted Haku to be her husband and were happy. After they married they got 2 children. One girl and a boy. And lived happily ever after.