Chapter 5

I have some bad news , this will be my last chapter for the fanfic of spirited away. That's because I don't always the time to write and because I don't think a lot of people are reading my story, I'm sorry if you enjoyed it. So multiple times sorry! But I'll make it a very short ending so that you know what sort of ending I had in my mind so enjoy! :)

(but I won't stop with writing!)

________________

(Subaru's POV)

I woke up. I looked around in my room. It was empty. The first thing I thoughed about was Chihiro. Why did she chose him? It pained me inside when I thought that. Maybe I should just confess openly.

(Chihiro's POV)

I woke up when I heared the sound of birds. I looked around and saw Haku sleeping next to me. Oh yeah.... We did it last night. I looked at my body and saw I was completely naked. I quickly covered myself with the blanket. I blushed when I was remembering what happened last day.

'Hmmm...'

I looked at Haku. He looked like a small kid when he is sleeping soundly like that. It remembered me to the events when I was in the spirit world. He opened his eyes en rubbed them.

'Good morning' I said.

'Good morning. Are you okay? Does it hurts?' And he held my hand.

'No it doesn't hurts.'

When I said that he looked relieved.

'Then it's good.'

I looked at the clock and realized I slept for too long.

'Oh no! I need to go school fast or else I will be late!' I dashed out of the room, wrapping myself with a towel, grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room to the bathroom.

When I was out of the room I didn't realize that Haku was talking to his self.

'I have a bad feeling today.'

'I'm of to school!' I screamed.

And I slammed the door shut and ran to school. I was just on time when I saw the girls at the meeting point.

'Hi! Sorry that I'm late!'

'Doesn't matters! But more importantly, did you guys do something when we weren't there?' Misa said teasingly.

I turned red when she said that.

'N-no....'

Her eyes went big, not expecting that answer 'Yes you did! What happened!? Don't tell me you two did ''it''?'

'No...... We didn't'

'Yes you did! You two did it! That means that you lost your virginity last night! And you even have a hickey! And there also!' And she pointed to my colorbone and the nape of my neck.

I turned red at that conclusion. 'Okay! Just stop this subject please!'

'Alright, alright. I'll stop with it.'

'Thank you.' And I buttoned the buttons to the top, so that you couldn't see the hickeys.

And we stopped talking about it and we just walked to school talking about different things.

-----------------

When we had lunchbreak we were going outside and sat on a bench. Then we suddenly heared a shouting sound.

'CHIHIRO OGINO! I LIKE YOU!'

I jerked up at the sound and looked up at the roof. I saw him standing on the roof.