4

~

Why was she panicking? It's not like it's a date.

Hyera was a mess, clothes thrown everywhere, shoes were flying. Hyera didn't know why she was being like this.

But all she knew was that she wanted Jungkook to look at her like she's the prettiest.

But she didn't want to overdo it, she saw a pair of jeans, and a white v-neck shirt on one of her hangers.

She didn't want to wear this because she thought it looks so plain but at the same time she also wanted to wear this because it was her most comfortable set of clothes.

"Whatever. I'm wearing this"

She tells herself and grabs the clothes and ran away from her closet before she sees another outfit that might change her mind again.

**

buzz..

"I'm here. Where are you? :)"

Jungkook asks but as Hyera looked up from her phone and she saw this familiar tall guy wearing a beanie, white shirt, and ripped jeans.

Hyera could feel her heartbeat picking up its' pace again as she slowly approaches Jungkook from behind.

She took a deep breath and tapped him on the shoulder, startling him.

"Hey" Hyera waves her hand awkwardly.

Jungkook looks at her shirt, then back at his, then back at hers.

"Couple outfits?" Jungkook smiles almost knocking the air out of Hyera's lungs as he shot her that smile.

"Here" Jungkook hands her a paperbag.

"What is this?"

Hyera asked taking the paperbag and peeking in it.

"It's a microphone.."

~