15

~

5 months later..

"You asked me to date you"

"No, you did, boi!" Hyera sassed, earning a round of laughter from the other guys who were lounging in Hyera's living room.

Jungkook pulled a meme face at her whilst putting plates and utensils on the table.

"Why did I agree to date you again?"

"Ooooh! Burn!" Jimin calls out hollering in laughter.

Hyera shakes her head, stirring the pot of stew that was almost ready.

Hyera, Jungkook, and all of their friends were gathered in Hyera's humble apartment, she invited them over to meet her friend who was visiting her in Seoul.

*knock knock

"She's here!!" Hyera jumps excitedly almost sprinting to the front door.

Taehyung, who was the nearest to the door, turn the knob and pulled it open.

"Shinjae-ah~" Hyera coos running up to her friend and wrapping her in a tight hug, and messing up her friend's hair.

Jungkook smiles at how cute his girlfriend was but a little grumpy since Hyera rarely does that to him.

He wanted to look cool infront of her, to show her who's the "man" in their relationship, but Jungkook secretly likes it very much when Hyera is babying him and doing cute things to him.

Jungkook notices how frozen his hyung was at the side of the two females.

"Hyung, kwenchana?~" he lands his hands on Taehyung's shoulders feeling how tensed it is.

"W-What? Ah, yes" Taehyung stutters scratching his neck

Jungkook follows his hyung's gaze and it landed directly towards Shinjae's direction.

An evil smirk crept up Jungkook's face.

"Ayeeeee..what are you looking at, hyung?" Jungkook elbows poor embarassed Taehyung, and wiggles his eyebrows at him before walking over to Hyera's side.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Jungkook smiles at Hyera's friend.

"Shinjae, this is my boyfriend, Kook"

"Nice to meet you"

"And these are his friends" Hyera points at the guys as they both entered the living room with Taehyung and Jungkook trailing behind them, whispering about something.

"Aren't we your friends too?" Seokjin pouts, putting his hand over his chest dramatically.

"Alright, mom. This is Shinjae everyone, come on, let's eat" Hyera announces pushing everyone into the dining room.

"Hyera, wait" Jungkook pulls her back by her hand and into a small corner of Hyera's apartment, out of earshot of her guests.

"What is it?" Hyera asks her eyes peering up at Kook only to realize how close their faces are with each other.

Jungkook grabs the back of her neck gently, pushing her head towards him slowly before leaning down to capture Hyera's lips in his own.

Hyera's arms slid around Jungkook's waist pulling her boyfriend closer and going on her tiptoes to taste more of his lips.

Hyera being fearless tonight, bites her boyfriend's luscious lips between her teeth, gently pulling on it, making Jungkook lean closer and let out a soft grunt.

Jungkook smiles in the kiss before he pulled away to take a breath but keeping his forehead rested against Hyera's, his breath tickling her lips as he gently breathes for air.

"Saranghae, jagiya~"

He breathes making Hyera smile from ear to ear. Jungkook stands straight and peers down at Hyera's neck.

"There it looks pretty on you" Jungkook beams as Hyera looks down confused only to see a necklace with a microphone as a charm dangling on her chest.

Hyera didn't even realize that Jungkook put it on her. Just proves that she was definitely bewitched by this guy who just accidentally broke her microphone one night and made her fall head over heels for him.

~

the end