11

~

"Just down the street, I just need to buy something" Hyera responds already pulling Jimin towards the "store" they need to go to.

Before Jungkook could even say anything, Jimin laughs and runs away with Hyera.

"Be careful, you two. You better be back home before 3, Jimin!" Hoseok calls as he and Taehyung walked to the direction where all three of them lived.

Jungkook's eyes never left Hyera and Jimin's backs as the two of them disappeared into the sea of people in the streets of Seoul.

"Things sure escalated quickly with them.." Yoongi throws a careless comment

This caused Jungkook's head to snap at his hyung's direction. A frown etched on his face as images of Jimin and Hyera flirting with each other flooded his mind.

"What was that?"

"I said they instantly became friends and they just met hours ago" Yoongi repeats with more details.

Which only caused Jungkook to purse his lips and his irritation grew.

"Pabo! Jimin finally got jams~" Soomin sing-songs flinging her arms in the air mocking the younger boy.

But her actions earned a light whack on the back of her head from his older brother, Namjoon, for bringing up that lame ass joke again.

"We know you like her, Jungkook-ah. I mean who goes to a bo family bar instead of clubbing at the age of twenty?" Yoongi says

"That doesn't even make any sense, hyung. Whatever, I'm going after them" Jungkook stomps away trying to catch up to Jimin and Hyera.

~