10

~

The whole night Jimin had Hyera's attention, not even sparing Jungkook a glance after Jimin caught her.

She didn't really want to ignore Jungkook. Hell, she tried her best not to look at him because of Jimin's little plan earlier.

**

"I saw that look you were giving Soomin.."

"W-What look?" Hyera choked on her food.

Jimin leaned in again for the nth time of tonight.

"Wanna see if he likes you back?"

He whispered, although Hyera already thought Jungkook doesn't like her by the way he acts around Soomin, but she still wanted to see if there was a tiny bit chance of Jungkook liking her back.

"I've got a plan.."

**

"It's almost 2am, it's best if we head back now.." Jin says picking up his coat and all of their friends followed suit.

Jimin nods towards her, signalling for Hyera to start their little scheme.

Hyera told Jimin how Jungkook always takes her home for the past 3 weeks, every Saturday night.

And Jimin wanted to see his friend's reaction if Hyera broke that habit of theirs for one night.

Everbody was saying their goodbyes, as everyone were now going their own ways to head back home.

Just as Jungkook was about to approach Hyera, this little shit, Jimin interrupted and took Hyera's wrist in his hand, pulling her beside him.

"Me and Hyera are gonna go ahead, we just need to go somewhere.." Jimin smiles at his group of friends, Hyera does the same.

They all nod except for one person, Jungkook.

"Where do you have to go at this hour?" he asks a crease forming on Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook has been quite irritated at his friend the whole night.

~