Chapter 10

Colby's pov
I'm driving to the place when Emilia asks "where are we going to be exact?" I just grin "you see, it's a special surprise location" she just groans "fineee". After driving 15 minutes we arrive at the beach yes a beach date. We get out and she says "awww a beach picnic perfect" " yup" but little does she know it's not a little picnic with a little blanket. It's a little walk on the beach and we finally get to our final location and I hear her gasp.

Emilia's pov
I let out a small gasp and put my hands over my mouth. I look over to Colby with tears in my eyes "Colby it's beautiful"

A tear of happiness slips down my cheek, he looks at me and wipes it away with his thumb

A tear of happiness slips down my cheek, he looks at me and wipes it away with his thumb. "Come on baby girl" he grabs my arm and we walk over and sit on the pillows. "Did u do this bye urself?" "Well I thought of it but I had some help" I then see my Elton walk over to us and I notice he's dressed as a waiter. "Hello fine people tonight we are serving ur favorite,shrimp alfredo" i bust out into laughter at the sight of my brother. "Oh shut up before I spit in ur food" he says, I look at Colby and he put a hand to side of his mouth and says "someone's not getting a tip". I start laughing again as Elton sits the food down and walks away probably going home.
~after eating~
"Colby this is amazing" he stands up and pulls me up with him "come on". We walk to the shore line and he wraps his arms around my waist as we watch the sunset. He pulls away and looks at me in the eyes "Emilia will u give me the honor to call u mine and be my girlfriend?" " of course colbs". We look back at the sunset in each other's arms.