Chapter 27

Emilia's pov

I wake up beside Colbs, coco can't sleep with us because she's gotten to big within the 4 months we've had her. As soon as I stand up I get nauseous and run to the bathroom to vomit. I immediately grab a pregnancy test from under the cabinet.

Positive...
Positive...
Positive...

Welp I'm pregnant, how am I gonna tell Colby? Me being a genius thinks of a brilliant idea.

Colby's pov

I wake up and walk into the kitchen to see Emilia sitting on the counter, "babe I want spaghetti can u go to the store?"  "Yeh what kind of sauce" she smiles "I duh know maybe we should get prego". It takes me a while to grasp on to what she means, "wait u hate that sau- OHMAGAWW ARE WE PARENTS"  she shakes her head and I run up to her and attack her with hugs. I'm so excited to be a father.

9 months later

Emilia's pov

I've been sitting on the living room couch eating pickles and Nutella for the longest time. Colby's been so supportive through this pregnancy and I'm so ready to get this thing out of me. We've decided to wait until the baby's born to find out its gender, the baby starts kicking, then the pain gets more intense. Contractions oh lord, "umm Colby the baby's coming" he jolts up and grabs everything then we head to the hospital.

23 hours later

I have officially given birth to Skai and Kai Brock. I wasn't expecting twins but it was a surprise to all of us even the doctors. I'm holding Skai and Colby's holding Kai, "we did a great job I love you 3 so much" "aww Colbs I love u and the twins too".

Authors note: heyyy I might end the story here for now, but I might write a little more in the future☺️