Chapter 14

We get back to the house and I go up to my room with Colby behind me. "Sir do u want something?" I say as we enter my room, he grabs my wrist and pushes me against the door closing it, then he pushes his lips against mine our lips move in sync. His hands travel down to waist then he pulls away "goodnight baby girl", he walks out leaving me breathless. Wow his lips oh my his lips are so soft, I think walking to my bed biting my lip, Colby Brock what are u doing to me.

~next day~

So, Elton leaves for Thailand today, Corey and Devyn leave for some event also, oh and Aaron is going to visit family. Sam is staying at Kats for awhile because her apartment was broken into. So that leaves me and Colby at home alone for a week or so (Authors note:pretend they've been dating for 3 weeks). Tomorrow is me and Colby's 1 month anniversary, it's been the greatest month ever. Everyone leaves around the same time so me and Colby say goodbye to them, and shut the door. I walk to the kitchen to start washing the dishes, I'm half way through washing them when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I continue to wash them when Colby starts kissing my neck, I turn around "really Colbs I'm trying to-" I get cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. Of course I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, my hands finding there way to his hair lightly pulling on it. He pulls on my lip while pulling away, "tomorrow's our 1 month anniversary" he says whispering in my ear, "didn't forget that pretty boy". I turn back around to finish the dishes as he walks away.

~ that night~

I've been cleaning the house while Colby was up in his room editing. Quietly I walk into Colby's room to find him asleep when I hear him mumble something. I walk over to him and listen closely

Colby's dream pov

'Do u Cole Robert Brock take Emilia Lynette Castee to be your lawfully wedded wife "I do". Do u Emilia Lynette Castee take Cole Robert Brock to be your lawfully wedded husband "I do" you may now kiss the bride. We kiss. Then I say "I will love you always and forever Emilia". She kisses me on the cheek and we walk away'

Emilia's pov
I hear Colby softly say "I will love you always and forever Emilia". I smile and kiss his cheek then walk into my room wondering what he was dreaming about.