Chapter 11

~at home~
We walk into the house arm in arm. "Thanks for tonight it was amazing" we look at each other for awhile then he starts to lean in and so do I. Our lips are centimeters apart when Elton walks in and says "eeewwwww" and we pull away. "Thanks u ruined the moment dude" Colby said a little aggravated to the point it was cute, Corey and Devyn walk in and say "wait are y'all dating". "Chess we are now goodnight peeps" I say then kiss Colby on the cheek and walk to my room. I take off my makeup, brush through my hair then change my clothes. I browse through instagram,Snapchat,and YouTube for a little. Then I crawl into bed, pull the blanket over my head and peacefully fall asleep.

~the next day~

*beep* *beep* "what the ffuu-" *beep* *beep* why is there alarm clocks going off in my room? I get out of bed and walk over to my bathroom were the sound is coming from to find an alarm clock. Then I find to more 1 under my bed and another 1 in my drawer. I walk out into the hall and yell "WHOEVER PLACED THOSE ALARM CLOCKS IN MY ROOM IS GOING DOWNN". I change my clothes and run downstairs to see Elton laughing "how was ur wake up this morning" "ELTON I will get u back". I walk upstairs to Colby's room and knock on the door, " come in" I hear him yell. I walk in to see him on his laptop "hey babe" I get no reply so I crawl in his bed and put my arm around his torso. He looks up at me "oh sorry I was editing tomorrow's video for the Sam and Colby channel" he explained "it's ok, talking about YouTube I'm thinking about making a vlog channel". He looked happy with a mixture of surprise, " that's amazing but you'll need a camera" I thought for a second then got an idea " I might see if Devyn, Gabbie, Liza and I can go to the mall later" I then got up and said "I'll let u finish text me later". Then I walk to my room and make a group chat.
Group chat:
Em- hey guys do y'all wanna go to the mall today around 2ish?I wanna get a vlog camera

Gab🍕- yeh. I can vlog while we're there I need footage.

Dev☺️-child we are in the same house but yeh I'll come.

Lil liza🐭-sure boo thangsss

Em-kk see my girls later.

(End of text)

I quickly get dressed, put on a little makeup and pull my hair into a cute bun. Then check my phone it read 1:55, I walk downstairs and knock on Devyns door "yehhh" I heard Devyns voice " are u ready?" She walks out her room "lets go". We get into my car and I start driving to pick up Liza and Gabbie.