Chapter 22

Emilia's pov

I wake up to Colby rubbing his hands through my hands. Once he realizes I'm awake he starts apologizing, " Emilia I'm so so so sorry I was being stupid and if I could reverse time I would just to change the bet". Instead of responding I just kiss him like there's no tomorrow "it's ok just please never do something so stupid ok?" He nods his head while getting up to get dressed. I am feeling a lot better now that I've had some time to recover from the accident and I'm sooo ready to get home and sleep in my own bed. It's also a little weird because me and Colby were only broken up for like a day or two. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up so I'm very excited for that. My thoughts get interrupted when the nurse comes in "ms.Castee, if u are feeling better than we will allow u to go home" "ok thank u" I say with a smile. Colby walks out the bathroom so I tell him what the doctor said, I think I'm ready to go home yet Colby is a little skeptical. He finally gives in and he helps me up to get dressed. After getting dressed he takes me out of the hospital in a wheelchair.

~At home~

When I get home I see everyone (that lives in the house and Kat) standing in front of the door. Before I even get to say anything Elton runs over to me and showers me with a hug " I knew u would make it out alive ur a fighter love u lil sis" " I love u too big bro". Everyone gives me hugs and we go to the living room to watch tv. I sit beside Colby and he says " ya know tomorrow's our 1 year anniversary" I nod and give him yet another kiss.

Colby's pov

I remind Emilia about tomorrow and she gives me another kiss, I mean not that I'm complaining. There's not enough kisses in the world to describe how much I love her. I get up and walk to the kitchen to see Elton standing there great now I can ask him the question that's been burning inside of me for the longest time. Praying Elton will give a great answer I ask him. He smiles and says yes then gives me a hug which rarely happens.

Emilia's pov

Colby walks back into the living room smiling really hard. That kind of gets me a little suspicious "what u smiling for my happy boy" I say patting his cheek " nothing babe don't worry bout a thing". I shrug and continue to watch the movie. When the movie ends we all go to bed. Honestly Colby seems to have something on his mind and I'm getting worried but I just shake it off and go to sleep