demon and angel twins part 1

( this is based after the seven year timeskip, with lucys Dad still alive p.s she still hates him and rin, yukio, lucy and jaden are the same age. I know a lot to remember :)  you'll find out who jaden is later teehee.)

Lucy pov

"I must admit you done quite the number on me young lady, but your not going to get away with it."my kidnapper snickered poison lacing his words. He stared me down. a wicked laugh echoed through the empty halls. I felt my heart in my throat. Tears pricked my eyes desperate to fall but I will not cry. I cant. No no no! I screamed in my mind frustrated. I cant let him take me back to him! I wont let that happen! In that moment as my kidnapper was staring me down, something stirred deep inside of me. As anger turned to desperation. I leaped from the building. At this point in time. I really coudn't care less. If I die, at least I will die happily knowing that I saved myself from seeing him. I began to fall at a rapid pace. My life flashed before my eyes, I let the tears fall and waited for the impact. Aaaaaaeeeeehhh! I shrieked. Pain rippled through me, numbing my bones. Darkness over took my vision. The last thing I saw was blood trickling down my arm spreading on the floor, painting the coble a velvet red. My eyes closed shut as I wheased out another cough...

Timeskip: 5 weeks later

Lucy pov

Everything around me was painted black. I was floating around in a pit of darkness. Wake up! I heard a faint whisper. Wha-what? I turned around frantically. Desperate to seek out another life source. Hoping I wouldn't be alone. Where are you!! I tried to shout but all I could manage was barley a whisper. Wake up!! It was still quiet but louder than before. A smile immediately graced my sad face. hello!! Who are you!! I tried again. This time my voice was quiet. My throat was throbbing. Wake up!! I heard the same voice again but louder . as if by magic, the cogs in my brain started spinning. L-levy?! L-levy ! where are you!? Please! I finally managed to shout. All of a sudden the darkness around me finally started disappearing. Streaks of white and blue and a rainbow of colours slowly started appearing, my vision becoming clearer as the streaks got larger. Until finally . reality hit me like a sack of bricks. I steadily lifted up my soar body. Pain zapped through my body. I trembled and bit my lip. I looked down to see my tear soaked sheets and a blob of blue hair spread out next to me. "Levy!" I whispered. She bolted up right. Faster than jet. She jumped and engulfed me in a hug, lucy! She screamed. A small smile befell my features. I knew levy would stay by my side. I eagerly hugged her back forgetting all the pain and troubles I had been through for a split second. She slowly let go of me. "Lucy whatever happened to you. You've been unconscious for 5 weeks! Youre lucky porlyusica got to you as fast as she did or you might be dead!" levy sobbed clinging on to my arm. Soaking my skin with her tears. "Im not dead levy- i- I cant die that easy" I whispered, even I knew that was a lie, even know my memories where hazy I knew I was ready to die that night. I knew that I thought of the worst straight away. That's when it hit me. "I need to get stronger." I muttered under my breath. "what did you say lu-lu?" levy inquired. "oh-uh-er" I stuttered not knowing whether I should tell my inquisitive best friend, there was a long pause. "its nothing important" I settled on saying. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "well as long as your sure" she smiled lightly. "do you feel like going back into the guild?" she smiled sheepishly placing a hand on the back of her neck. "sure" was my quick reply before she helped me out of bed. I took in my surroundings and quickly noticed I was in the guilds infirmary. I steadily walked behind her noticing I was wearing a set of clothes from the celestial spirit world. Levy must have noticed my confusion because she turned around and told me virgo came and dressed me and through away my bloody clothes. "oh" I uttered, as we continued walking to the main hall. My hand grasped the door and I slowly turned it awaiting to be smothered with questions. But as soon as I opened the door the strangest thing happened. No one turned to greet me or even look at me. Hello everyone! I smiled cheerily but to no avail. A small frown graced my features. Levy stared at me sadly. "lucy" she whispered. I gave her my full attention, " yeah?" I replied. "follow me" she strided to the main doors and quickly slipped out. I hastily followed and met her outside the entrance. a mixture of frustration, anger and sorrow was evident in her eyes. She stared at me. "I need to tell you something." I nodded, so she knew I was giving her my full attention. She let out a sad sigh. " lately the guilds been ignoring me." My expression snapped in and instance. I turned around ready to scream my heart out to everyone. But levy grabbed my wrist. Tears gliding down her face. I gave her a heart warming hug. "levy" I muttered. She continued her explanation although muffled I could still hear her. "I-I thought t-that every-every-we-one was ignoring m-me because they-they were sad about ye-you but-" she stammered. Her face was drenched with tears and her eyes were red and puffy. "Levy calm down" I whispered. We stood in silence waiting for her to stop crying and calm down, so she could continue. She looked at me sternly. " basically I thought they were sad about what happened, so the didn't have time for me, but part of me knew that wasn't right. I was scared they would ignore you to and my fears became reality as soon as you spoke." She whispered. My eyes widened. How could they! I screamed banging my fist on the wall. I looked at my petite friend up and down from her shaking legs to her puffy-red eyes. Look at what they've done to you! I shouted. It was then I decided. "Levy, she looked me in the eye, I think s we should leave and never come back." I murmured. She held her head in her hands for a moment. Before she looked up again and slowly shook her head. Her knees gave way and she fell to the ground trembling . "i-im so so sorry lu-chan i-I cant!" her agonising cries echoed through the streets. "im to soft I cant leave them im pathetic!" she rambled on shouting tears streaming down her face soaking her dress with salty tears. "levy please stop crying I understand." I smiled lightly. "You are the only one I will keep in touch with maybe wendy too but mainly you. Looking back on my memories you're my one and only true friend" I continued. "im sorry I have to leave-I–i- just cant stay anymore im so sorry levy but I have to leave!" I trembled. Levy shakily stood up wiping away her remaining tears with her sleeve. "Its ok as long I know your ok and happy that's enough for me" she whispered engulfing me in a massive bear hug. "now do what you must before I change my mind!" she shrieked yet again bursting out in tears. I smiled at her before running straight to Makarov. "I need to leave the guild and I wont be coming back!" I yelled at him furiously. He looked at me star struck. Before he could question I slammed my hand on the desk. Remove the mark now! I screamed in his face. he gulped and removed it quickly. I hastily rushed out the room. Time to think up a plan for the next few years I smiled to myself glimpsing at levy one last time. I headed towards the massive doors of the guild. This should be the last time I exit the guild I sighed and mentally slapped myself. I reassured myself, this IS the last time I will be exiting the guild. I held my head up high as I casually walked out the guild doors one final time.

Timeskip: 30 minutes later.

I huffed as I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. No point staying hear I mean im not apart of fairy tail so whats the point of even being in magnolia? I questioned myself aloud. I jumped of my bed and sat at my desk. I looked at myself in the mirror. I frowned at my short hair girly hair. How did I ever like this hair style I sighed it makes me look weak and defenceless. I summoned cancer. I want a longer hair and maybe a bit lighter I stated. Within seconds my hair was just and inch above my hips and was a beautiful shade of light blonde. It wasn't platinum blonde and it wasn't a massive blob of yellow it was just right. I smiled. thank you . I grabbed a black ribbon and tyed my hair into a high side pony tail. It was only then that I noticed I had a thick streak of silver hair. I smiled even brighter, I love it. then another idea came to mind. Open gate of the maiden virgo! I shouted. Can you put all my thinks in the spirit world? I asked. "yes princess" was my quick reply as per usual. I went out to find my land lady and tell her I was selling the apartment, when I got that over with I went shopping, I needed a new... style.

sooo... what d'ya think?? don't be to harsh though lol- its my first fanfic and all ;)