demon and angel twins part 2

Lucy pov

I smiled even brighter when I went into the shop I bought a lot of new clothing, most of my clothes were dark and edgy. I got changed into my brand new outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans with rips all down the front of my legs. A pair of chunky black high heeled combat boots that ended just below the knee. A deep blue crop top a black leather jacket and a pair of leather fingerless gloves to finish the look. I then donated all my furniture and old clothes to charity and stored all my knew clothes in the spirit world. I smiled in satisfaction but there was something missing. I exited the shop and looked around. Across the street there was a tattoo parlour and in the window I noticed pictures of piercings. An idea immediately struck my mind. What I need to complete my looks is a piercing! I shouted mentally as I skipped to the parlour. All of a sudden my heart sunk and a flicker of doubt waved through my brain. What if I don't like it? I questioned myself. I suppose I can always take it out. I opened the door and smirked here goes nothing.

Time skip: 30 minutes later

Lucy pov

It felt like a brand new me going back into the street again. I squealed in delight. Everyone looked at me like I had gone mad. I laughed sheepishly. That was supposed to be a mental squeal. Im just glad my nose doesn't hurt they put some spell on an ointment and rubbed it on my nose I guess thats why it doesent hurt? I queried aloud. I skipped across the road and came across a park and heard sobbing coming from inside. It was a girl who looked around the same age as me,. Her back was against a tree and she was crying hard. I slowly walked over to her. Upon further inspection she had wavy dark green hair with deep brown eyes, much like my own, her hair was tied back and she was wearing a baggie light grey hoodie , black leggings and some black hightops. I patted her on the back and sat next to her. Are you ok? I asked. n-no she mumbled. Tears still cascading down her face. its ok let it all out. She nodded slowly and cried harder. I hugged her tightly until her tears finally came to a stop. Im sorry she muttered. No need to apologise I smiled. Whats your name? I asked. j-jaden crystal, she stammered. "that's a really nice name," I replied "my name is lucy heartfillia." Her face looked up at me its really nice to meet you she smiled. Nice to meet you to, I don't mean to pry but whats bothering you? I asked. " I was a member of a guild called waterknight I loved them all I thought I could trust them but a new member came along she used the same magic as me. They turned on me, they thought I was weaker than her so they kicked me out. She sobbed. I smiled at her, a similar thing happened to me. Her eyes widened in shock, really? U-huh I nodded my head. This guild of kidnappers tried destroying fairy tail, my old guild, to kidnap me and take me back to my father, long story short he ignored me for years- I added so she didn't get confused. Anyway he took me to this tower and I jumped off to get away I was unconscious for 5 weeks during that time they ignored my best friend levy . when I came to they were ignoring me as well, so I quit so I could become stronger and get my revenge for me but mostly for levy. I explained.

Jaden pov

I never knew we had so much in common. After she finished her explanation and idea came to mind. I smirked, lets get revenge together and I know the perfect way! I giggled way to enthusiastically and lucy let out an evil laugh herself. What is it? she questioned. Well... how about we make a guild and kick their asses in the grand magic games! I squealed, now on my feet jumping up and down. A wide grin spread on lucys face, yes yes yes!! She joined my jumping. We need to find new members though she mumbled- and train I added. Oh yeah what is your magic? She eyed me up and down. Oh I use requip magic also known as the knight I smiled proudly. People only think titania can use that magic but actually quite a few people can! I smirked. What about you? I asked back. Well im a celestial wizard but I can also use a whip pretty well if I do say so myself she boasted smiling.

How about we book a hotel room and have a sleepover and figure things out and stuff I yelled jumping up and down yet again. She stifled a laugh. Don't laugh at me! I yelled as I started chasing her around the park for a good five minutes.

another part done yaaaaas!!!