demon and angel twins part 4

Lucy pov

I grinned seeing the mansion, but before I entered I wanted to see my mom and dad first more than anything. So I placed flowers on both and made some prayers. It saddened me I couldn't go to my dads funeral though, it was the day I met jade. Since I left my house and the guild they had no leads to track me and therefore couldn't tell me anything. How do I know this? Well I just saw miss spetto when I got of the train.  she has always been very nice she was one of the only people I spoke to after mom passed. Jays shadow was hovering above me so, not wanting to keep her waiting stepped up from my crouching position. We looked at eachother. You feel that? i stated more than questioned. She simply nodded her head, I turned on my heel. Whos there!! I yelled. Glaring at my suroundings. Tch! I huffed and went to my door, as soon as my finger touched the door I saw a blue spark and I was flung against the tree. Owwie! I wined grabbing my head. Jay stared at me shocked. wha- how - Are you ok? . "yeah "I replied grabbing my head and stumbling back to the door. Let me try! She touched the door before I could yell protests, and much like myself she was flung to the bark of the tree, like a feather in the wind (but faster). I helped her up, but I snapped my head to the side as I saw the bush moving from side to side. I narrowed my eyes as I heard whispering. Whos there!!! I yelled. I shouldn't have to say this twice goddammit! I seethed. All of a sudden a guy around my age jumped out of the bushes. He had dark blue hair, pointy ears, fangs a black tail and was wearing a school uniform and had a striking resemblance to gray. Eeeak! Jay screamed jumping into my arms. After a moment I steadily put her down and grapped my fleuve d'etoiles and got in ready. The magic blue whip was layed next to me and was sprouting tiny golden stars as it extended longer. Who are you? And why have you been following us? I growled, tying him up with my whip with his hands tight to his sideds. Easy there tiger! He chuckled giving me a toothy grin. I was instantly reminded of natsu and loosened my grip for a moment. I put on an expressionless face and continued to question. Who are you? I asked again this time with more anger. He gulped and took a step back. R-rin o-okumara, he squeaked falling on his but. I stifled a laugh and kept my emotionless face. what. are. you. Doing. Here? I asked in a sarcastic voice. L-looking for someone, he mumbled. Who? And why are they hear? I asked In disbelief. Were looking for a l- rin!! He was cut of by another guy the same age, who also jumped out of the bushes, he looked pissed of to say the least. Jay! I whispered. She nodded and got in a fighting stance, while the other guy was holding two guns. I was to busy watching to realise rin scrabbling out of my hold and grabbing a sword as soon as it was unsheathed he burst into blue flames, I looked at him and he smirked cockily which made my anger sky rocket. I summoned Sagittarius to attack him since he only had a sword for defence . He then shot around 6 arrows but they all burnt to a crisp as soon as they touched the flames and I most certainly did not anticipate that outcome. Fuck, I muttered under my breath. he continued to grin as he charged towards me and slashed his sword at me, I dodged but suffered a small cut on my arm. Got you! He laughed. Grr! I felt my anger rise even more. I went to punch him but he caught it. you weren't thinking of punching me, were you? He snickered. That was the last straw. i screamed a loud pitch scream as golden flames surrounded my body, flickering around my balled up fists. I was clouded with anger and took his shock as an advantage, I relentlessly hit him again and again and slowly felt myself go insane. I let out a evil laugh and heard another voice in my head...satan.

sorry if this chappy was a bit short- but hey! ive literally updated 4 times today ;)

   bye for now~ L .Heartfillia