4

Seth spent most of the fashion show staring at Ashley, and it wasn't until Seth missed Summer part, Ryan got worried

Seth spent most of the fashion show staring at Ashley, and it wasn't until Seth missed Summer part, Ryan got worried. "You should probably make the staring a little less obvious," Ryan whispered to Seth. Seth snapped out his trance. "I-I, uh, I wasn't staring at anyone," Seth said quickly. "Are you sure about that?" Ryan asked. Seth was about to say something, but was interrupted by Chester hushing.

After the fashion show Ryan had been invited to a party by Summer. He went up to Seth who was talking to some adults. "Hey, Summer invited me to a party. Wanna go?" Ryan asked. "Summer invited you?" Seth said hurt. "Um, I mean you," Ryan lied. "She said Ashley really wanted you to be there," he continued. "Oh, I guess it would be rude if we didn't go then," Seth said. "Totally."

When they arrived the party it didn't take Seth long until he spotted Ashley. "I'll be right back," he told Ryan. "Hey Ashley," he greeted. "Seth? Hey," she said looking nervously around. It may sound shallow, but Ashley really wanted to fit in here and being friends with someone like Seth Cohen would not help her reputation.

"You look really nice," he complimented her. "Um, thanks," she smiled. "Just to clarify, last night didn't happen," she warned. "What part? The awkward dinner or you trying to kiss me?" He asked. "I wasn't trying to kiss you and even if I was, it wouldn't mean anything," she said.

"Ashley, you're not friends with that loser, right?" Holly asked. "What? Of course not. He's just a friend of the family," Ashley answered. "Good. I was starting to worry," Holly said. "Come I wanna introduce you to some of my friends," Holly dragged Ashley by the arm. Seth Cohen was left hurt.

"Ryan, hey," Summer said drunkly. "Summer. What's up," Ryan asked. "Just wanted to tell you how incredible hot you are," she winked at him. "What's going on?" Seth asked from the door. "Seth, it's not what it looks like," Ryan started. "Who are you?" Summer asked with a bitchy tone. "You invited me here," Seth said confused. "You? No way. I invited him," she said pointing at Ryan. It had now gathered a crowd around the group. "Seth, I can explain," Ryan tried. "Why don't you go back to Chino? I'm sure there are a bunch of really nice cars in the parking lot that you could steal," Seth said walking away. "Chino, ew," Summer said disgusted.

Seth walking on beach when he heard a familiar voice. "You okay?" Ashley asked. "Why are you talking to me? Aren't you worried about you're reputation?" Seth asked. "I'll take my chances." "You sure didn't earlier." "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." "Doesn't matter now." "How much have you had to drink?" Ashley asked him concerned. "A lot," Seth said while stumbling into Ashley, causing her to fall down. "Oh, sorry," he helped her up. "It's okay. Wait here, I'll get you some water," she said making her way inside.

While Ashley looked for some water, Adam had walked up to her. "Hey," she said with a smile. "What the hell? What were you doing outside with that loser?" He asked angrily. "He's not a loser," she answered. "Now you're defending her?" He asked shocked. "I just don't see what's so bad about him," Ashley tried. "He is a loser and if you don't wanna become one as well you should go home," he demanded. "Okay. I will," she answered.

Ashley stood in the driveway waiting for a cab when popular Marissa Cooper stood beside her. "Hey, you're Ashley right." Ashley nodded. "I overheard your conversation with Adam earlier. You shouldn't care about what he says," she continued. "Easy for you to say," Ashley said staring forward. "Besides I don't see you talking to Ryan much," she added. "Luke, my boyfriend, gets really jealous," she defended. "Well, maybe you should sort that out before you come and give me advices," Ashley said getting into her cab.