6

Ashley was hanging out with Marissa and Summer at Marissa's house

Ashley was hanging out with Marissa and Summer at Marissa's house. She was still annoyed at Marissa, but had decided giving their friendship another chance. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at her phone and got shocked to see who was calling. Mike.

Why was Mike calling her? After the phone had rung  a while Summer spoke up. "Aren't you gonna answer?" Ashley snapped out of her trance. "Oh. No, it's blocked number," Ashley answered as she turned her phone off.

Summer and Marissa gave eachother  a confused look. "Where is the bathroom?" Ashley asked getting up from the bed. "Second door to the right," Marissa answered still a little confused. Ashley grabbed her phone and walked out the door. "That girl is weird," Summer said taking off her top. "Yeah," Marissa agreed.

Ashley quickly dialed Mikes phone nine when she entered the bathroom. "Hey beautiful," Mike said as he answered the phone. "What do you want?" Ashley asked harshly. "Calm down. I just wanted to talk to my favorite girl," he said . "Didn't seem like I was your favorite girl when we were dating," Ashley stated coldly. "Ash, come on. Don't be like that. I made a mistake," Mike said guilty. "Yeah, a big one," Ashley said.

All this time she had wanted him back, but know, that she was talking to him, she couldn't stand him. "I miss you, Ash. You and me aren't finished," he said. "Mike, I've moved on. My life has change. I've gotten a new life and  you aren't a part off it," she said. "Ashley, don't say that. I love you," he began. "Well, I don't love you anymore," she said as she hung up.

She smiled. Finally she was done with him and knowing that he regretted what he had done, made it feel even better.

"Hey," She heard as soon as she walked out of the bathroom. "Seth? What are you doing?" She asked. As far as she knew he and Marissa weren't friends. "You probably already know, but Ryan is in prison," he started. "Because of the fire?" She interrupted. "Yeah, and I was just asking if Marissa wanted to come with me visiting him, since, you know, they're friends," he said. "Is she?" She asked. Seth responded by shaking his head.

Ashley started to feel bad for Seth. Ryan was pretty much his only friend and now he was gone. Seth and her hadn't been getting along so far, but maybe if she just spent some time with him , they would become friends.

"I'll come with you," Ashley blurted out. "Really? You didn't even like Ryan," Seth stated. "Yes, I did. I just,um, didn't get the chance to know him that well," she said since it was the first thing she came up with. "I guess that seems accurate. Okay, you can come," Seth said.
------
When they visited Ryan at prison, he got attacked. This was actually a good thing, because it made Kirsten take him with her home again. Ashley knew Kirsten didn't mean permanently. She just hoped Ryan did too.

She was now at the Cohens, hanging out with Ryan and Seth. Ashley looked at clocked and got up. "I should probably go," she said. "Bye," Ryan said. "I'll walk you out," Seth said as he walked out the door behind Ashley. Ryan was now left in the room smirking to himself.

"I had a really great time tonight," Ashley said. "Um, yeah, me too. We should definitely do it again some time. I mean if you want to," Seth said awkwardly. Ashley laughed a little. "I'd like that," she said with a smile.

"Did you have fun with Adam yesterday? I mean at the party," Seth said as he mentally slapped himself. "I ended up not going," she said. "Adam and I broke up as well. Again," she added since she knew what he really wanted to know. Oh, that's um bad," Seth lied. "Not really. We didn't exactly make the couple of the year," Ashley said. "No, you didn't," Seth said quietly. "I should go, but I'm guessing we're friends now," Ashely said. "Dammit, I guess we are," Seth said sarcastically. Ashley smiled at the comment as she walked out the door.

Seth could not stop smiling at the thought of her. He went back to the living room and sat beside Ryan. "What are you smiling about," Ryan asked curios. "Nothing," Seth said as he stapled out of the trance. "Nothing at all."