Chapter 1: Karma is a Bitch

Copyright ©2017.

.........

A/N: Hey guys, so before I get to the story, I just want to thank you all for the support on my other books. I hope you give your maximum support for this one too :)

This is based only on my imagination, so any connection this story has to you or anyone in the outside world is only a coincidence. I will not tolerate anyone trying to own or possess this book. I wrote this book, so I'll be very angry if such a thing happens. This book is only available on here so if there is any repetition of this anywhere, please kindly inform me.

Ps:This book isn't edited, at all, so if there is any mistake, which are going to be many, I hope you point it out nicely to me. I'm human too *snickers* maybe.

Without further adieu, I present,

Married To Mr. Billionaire ❤

Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________

After a very stressful day, I got home from work and slumped down on the bed, exhausted. My boss almost went past his limits with me back at the office today. I snorted as I remembered what happened. I'm even surprised I wasn't fired.

Before I could drift off to a peaceful slumber, the door bell rang, bringing me back to reality. I groaned as I dragged myself lazily out of bed.

I lived in a one bedroom apartment, and it's very cozy but small at the same time. I got it off at a cheap price, after many hours of negotiations.

It consisted of one bedroom, a small kitchen, two bathrooms and one living room. But the best part was, it had a balcony. I know right? What am I doing with a balcony in an apartment? Well, I just liked to show off to my neighbors.

There were elderly couple to my right and a snotty teenager to my left. It was like I was the balance in it.

As old as the couple were, they behaved like teenagers, trying to throw parties in the morning. I mean, who does that? It's really pitiful. The only people that show up is the pizza guy, who gives them strange looks every time, and also the mail guy, who I personally thinks suffers the most, as the wrinkly couple tries to convince him to go to their party. They even went as far as dragging the guy to it. I know, very creepy. He came out of the house, hours later, with a mortified look on his face. That was the last I heard of him or even saw him.

The teenager, a girl, who I'm sure isn't up to sixteen, always bring home one different guy every night, but I doubt anything out of the ordinary happens there. I mean five minutes later, the guy would come rushing out of the door, with the girl trying to pursue him.

She lived on her own after her parents disowned her for being expelled from school. It's very sad.

Like I said, I live with pitiful people, and I don't regret it, because it always makes my day. The worst part in being their neighbor is that I don't know any of their names. Our only communication is a slight nod or a grunt.

I know I shouldn't be laughing at other people miserable lives, but I can't help it. Besides, it's not like I'm going to be in their shoes anytime from now, so I might as well enjoy it.

I got to the door, swinging it open, to reveal none other than my parents with a smug look on their face......and a man, who looks not older or less than thirty.

I let out a groan of frustration, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!"

Oh right, I do have a miserable life. Well it's settled then, I'm living with a bunch of miserable people including my self.

Awesome.

________________________________________

Heeeeey guys,

So how do you like it? Was it good? I hope it was, I enjoyed writing it. Also, I know this chapter is kinda bland but it gets better. Vote and comment -Vomment. Btw, that is so genius, I never thought of it.

Thanks for reading, I'll update as soon as possible when I start seeing the reads, vote and comment- Revoment. Haha, yes!

Peace and peanut butter,

Awesomeleegal.