chapter 1

*princey's POV*

Logan, Patton, Thomas and I were sitting in the living room watching Aladdin when I noticed the lack of sarcastic comments. I looked around and noticed that Anxiety wasn't there. I got up and was about to walk away. "Where you going kiddo?" Morality asked. "I have noticed Anxiety is not present and I am going to make sure nothing is wrong." I told the dad like personality. He nodded and I walked to Anxiety's room. I hesitated for a minute or two before knocking on the door.

*Anxiety's POV*

I was scrolling through Tumblr when a knock on my door startled me. I jumped before getting up and opening the door to see the one and only princey. He had a light blush across his face which was super cute. No don't think about that Anxiety. He doesn't like you. He probably hates you. "Did you want something sir sing along, or are you just gonna stand there?" I asked. "Sorry, your room is very, ... Dark. I like the stars though." He said. "Th-thanks I guess" I said silently cursing myself for stuttering. "We're watching some movies downstairs and I noticed you weren't there so I came to check on you and see if you would like to watch movies with us" Princey said with his usual blinding smile. "Ya sure, what are we watching?" I asked. "Aladdin, but we're watching more movies after and I believe Thomas was about to order pizza." Roman said. I walked out of my room and closed the door before following Prince 'charming' back to the living room.

*NOTE*

Hey guys, this is my first story so sorry if it's not great. I promise there will be some logicality next chapter but until then, take it easy guys, gals, and non binary pals. Peace out!