Chapter 8

*Anxi's Pov*

After Thomas and patton finished breakfast (without burning down the house) we got food and I brought Missy and Pranks some. "Good job on the food Thomas" Joan said happily with a face full of food. "Can you not?" Talyn said glaring slightly at Joan. They swallowed their food and looked somewhat sadly at Talyn, "Sorry Tallykat" Talyn rolled their eyes and cuddled up next to Joan tiredly.

Patton squealed and Logan glared lightly at him. Talyn just yawned and cuddled closer to Joan. Valerie was eating and watching some random show with Jon and Terrence and patton was still looking at Talyn and Joan. I noticed Logan starring somewhat sadly at Patton and Thomas starring at Jon. I walked over to Logan.

"Tell him" I said. He looked confused for a second before blushing. "Roman and I are together so you have to" I say. He sighed and walked over to Patton.

*Patton's POV*

I was watching talyn and Joan be adorable together when I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder. I turned to see logie looking nervous. "I need to speak with you, preferably alone" he said. I nodded and we went to my room. "What is it?" I ask smiling.

"I have been feeling....odd for a few weeks now and I realised a few days ago that is was linked to you. With the help of Hestia and Virgil I have come to the conclusion that I have what you would call a 'crush' on you" he said nervously looking down.

I squealed happily jumping up and down. Logan looked slightly scared by that.  "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear that Lo!" I screeched and before I could stop myself I was kissing logan. After a few seconds of surprise and probably confusion Logan kissed back.

*Logan's POV*

After kissing for a minute or so Patton smiled brightly. "Logie will you be my booooyyyyfffrriiiieeeeeennnnddd?" He asked looking adorable. I blushed lightly. "Of course Patton, I would love to be your boyfriend." I say. He squeals again before Missy and Pranks fall out of the ceiling.

"Awwwww" they say in unison. "Kids what did I tell you about crawling around in the ceiling!" Patton said glaring lightly. "Sorry dad" they say together. Patton smiled brightly. "Wanna make cookies with me and logan and maybe Roman and Virgil?" He asked.

"YES" The two younger traits said excitedly. Patton laughed and the four of us appeared in Roman's room where the two were watching nightmare before Christmas. Pranks and Missy ran over and tried to pull the couple up.

"What do you want?" Virgil asked glaring. "WE'RE GONNA MAKE COOKIES!!!" The two yelled. Vigil covered his ears. "We'll be right down, the movies almost over" Roman said. The boys nodded and ran back to Patton and I dragging us to the kitchen.