chapter 7

*Logic's POV*

I woke up with what seemed to be someone's warm arms wrapped around me. I put on my glasses and saw that it was Patton sleeping peacefully next to me. I felt myself blush slightly. Patton's eyes opened and he put his glasses on and looked at me sleepily. "Good morning Logan" he yawned. "M-morning P-Patton" I stuttered. He smiled. "I gotta get up and make breakfast, I told Thomas I'd help him cook for everyone." He said. "Gotta is not a word and in that sentence it would be correct to say have to" I told him. "So you're gonna come make sure we don't burn down the house" he asked. I nodded.

*Morality's POV*

Logan and I appeared in Thomas's living room where he and some if his friends had slept last night. The six of them were so cute! Terrance, Valerie, Talyn and Joan were all together in a cuddle pile and Thomas and Jon were cuddled together next to the pile.
Logan covered my mouth before I could scream at how cute it was. Once I calmed down (kinda) Logan walked over and woke up Thomas who yawned and stretched accidentally waking up Jon too. "Sorry Jon, you can go back to sleep." Thomas said quietly so he wouldn't wake the others. "And miss a chance to hang out with Patton and Logan? No way" Jon replied. Thomas smiled and rolled his eyes. "Then I guess you can help us cook" he said. "I don't think it takes 4 people to cook breakfast." Jon stated. "Patton helps me get the right ingredients and Logan helps us both remember if anyone's allergic to something." Thomas said.

*Princey's POV*

I woke up next to Anxiety and smiled. "Good morning love" I said with a smile. Anxiety blushed. "M-morning Princey" he stuttered. I smiled and kissed my  boyfriend on the cheek. Suddenly Anxi perked up and we both appeared in the kitchen beging Logan, Patton, Jon and Thomas. "-and Logan helps us both remember if anyone's allergic to something" Thomas was saying. "And that you don't burn down the house" Anxiety commented. The four looked over and Patton noticed us holding hands and squealed while jumping up and down. "Are-Are you two dating?" Thomas asked. Anxi's face turned bright red and I nodded. "Awwwwwww" Thomas said with a smile. "For how long?" Jon asked. "P-p-princey just asked me y-yesterday" Anxiety stuttered. Patton noticed Anxi's nervousness and changed the subject. "We should get breakfast ready before the others wake up." He said. "Don't forget some for Missy and Pranks" Anxi added. Those two trouble makers were like Anxi's little brothers. "Of course not kiddo" Patton smiled.