chapter 5

*Anxiety's POV*

After breakfast I was walking to my room. "Hey kiddo what's up" Morality asked as I walked past. "The opposite of down" I said with a smirk. Morality laughed and kept walking. His dragon dog Buddy sat in front of me and only moved after I pet him, that dog was so annoying sometimes, just like his owner. I was walking past Logan's room when I heard something that would make Princey scream.
"Yes I believe I do Hestia, I think I like Patton" Logan said talking to his phoenix. I walked into his room closing the door behind me. "You like Patton?" I asked. "I-I-I believe so yes" logic stuttered. "How do you feel when your around him?" I asked. "Well my stomach feels weird and my cheeks warm when he says something sweet" Logan said. "Is the feeling in your stomach like butterflies flying around?" I asked. "Yes, you won't tell Morality will you?" Logic asked looking at me sadly. "I won't tell him, don't worry Logan" I told him. "Thank you Anxiety" he said. "Are you gonna tell him you like him?" I asked.
"Going to, gonna is not a word, I'll tell Morality I like him when you tell Princey you like him." Logan said. I felt myself blush. "I-I don't l-like p-p-princey" I stuttered. "How do you feel when you're​ around him?" Logan asked throwing my question back at me. "Ok fine yes, I like Princey, but I can't tell him that!" I said. "And I can't tell Morality I like him" Logan stated. "I'm Anxiety I can't just tell someone I like them, what if he doesn't like me, what if he hates me, what if he laughs at me, what if-" I started panicking. "Hey Anxiety calm down, deep breaths, in and out ok?" Logan asked. I nodded taking deep breaths and calming down.
"Thanks Logan" I said. "Anytime Anxi, you should take a nap and calm down" Logan suggested. I nodded. "Talk to you later Logan" I said. "Talk to you later Anxiety" he said. I walked to my room where Spike my griffin waited. "Hey Spike" I said. Spike moved over from his spot on my bed so I could lay down. I layed next to my pet and pet his dark feathers. After a while I was asleep.