chapter 4

*Princey's​POV*

I woke up to the smell of food. I was about to get up when I noticed Anxi was using me as a pillow. I carefully shook his arm and he woke up. He immediately let go and jumped away from me. "S-s-sorry p-p-princey" he stuttered. "It's fine Anxi" I said giving him my best smile. "Breakfast is ready kiddos!" Morality shouted from the kitchen. The two of us walked in and Morality gave everyone their food.

I ate quickly and went to my room. I took a shower and changed into one of my outfits. I fixed my hair and picked up my sword. I had some dragons to defeat.

*Logic's POV*

After I finished my food I walked up to my room. I had a lot to do today. I was working on an important project when I heard the door open. Someone walked in followed by a dog. Morality and buddy. Buddy walked over and jumped around me. I was to busy for distractions. The golden retriever dragon continued to run around. Patton walked over and set a plate of food in front of me.
"You missed lunch" he said. I looked at the clock noticing that I had in fact missed lunch. "I'm busy Mor" I said. "Logan you have to eat" Patton insisted. "I'll eat dinner later" I said. "Logan Sanders do I have to ground you?" Patton said now in 'dad mode' as the others call it. I sighed and started eating. "Thank you" Patton said. I continued eating feeling ... sad? I think that's what it was. I can't  believe he had actually threatened to ground me, he never did that! Sure he's threatened Missy and Pranks and actually grounded Anxiety and Princey, but he's never threatened to ground me! I didn't like it. "Logan what's wrong?" Mor asked. "Nothing Mor, don't worry" I said. "Logan please tell me what's wrong" Morality said giving me his puppy eyes. "It's just, you've never threatened to ground me before" I said. "Oh, I'm sorry Logan but you have to eat, I shouldn't have gone full 'dad mode' on you but I care about you and I don't want you missing meals" Patton said stearnly. I felt something weird in my stomach when he said he cared about me. It was like I was sick, like butterflies were flying around in  my stomach, except I knew that was impossible and I wasn't sick, so then what was it. It must've been some emotion.
"I gotta go logie see you later" Patton said. "Ya, see you later Mor" I said. He walked out of the room with buddy following. Hestia, my pet phoenix, gave me a questioning look. "I don't know Hestia, I'm not good with emotions like he is" I said. She tilted her head. "Yes I believe I do Hestia, I think I like Patton" I said.