Prolouge

Prologue

Haley Reanna Morre is your average 17 year old. She isn't exactly the most popular kid in school but she isn't a nerd or anything. She doesn't believe in love stories, well ever since her dad left her and her mom when she was only 13 internally breaking her mother's heart. She hasn't even ever kissed anybody unless you count little Jimmy in the first grade, but who ever counts that? Haley basically has her best friends Savannah and Kendall by her side 24/7 so she never really has to focus on boys. Not that anybody would even date her. When Haley is home she focusing on homework or reading fantasy romance novels, that's exactly what they are to her, a fantasy. Unlike most hormonal teenage girl she doesn't excited when a boy winks at her in the hallway or stares at her butt because as far as she knows no one ever does. She is "slightly" obsessed with gummy worms and Starbucks, obsessed enough to keep an shoebox full of packets of gummy worms and Starbucks emergency money under her bed.

Cameron Alexander Dallas is your average 18 year old teenage boy. 'Slightly' obsessed with alcohol and sex. He is extremely popular, everyone knows him and wants to sleep with him. He has a 'perfect' family, a mother and father and a older brother who cant get his, and I quote, "annoying ass out of the house and do something with his life." You see Cameron doesn't at all have a problem with getting girls to fall over him and his friends don't either. Mason and Jason are the definition of bad boys and only encourage Cameron to get out there and break some more girls hearts. Gage me. He also was at the top of his junior class last year and it wouldn't surprise me if he was the top of his senior class as well. You see, Cameron has to keep up his bad boy façade so only his friends know how undeniably smart he is. Oh and you cant forget his no dating rule, just sex.

Yes, the smart girl and the bad boy... oh the clichés. But I think this might take a toile on her heart and you might be dreaming about these two. Now I hope the conversations about these two don't ruin any friendships or break any hearts, I do I really do. But for now... have fun.