Chapter 2

"Don't tell anyone that were staying together." He clears up for me as I begin to park the car. This morning apparently his car wouldn't start and his parents had already left for work.

"I don't want to." I tell him putting the car in park. He rolls his eyes and opens the door but stares at the ground.

"Why did you park in the mud lot." The mud lot was a big dirt pile basically but it was really close to the back entrance to the school.

"Just get out princess." I snap hopping on to the dirt myself and opening the back door to retrieve my backpack.

It was true. I didn't want people to know I was staying at Cameron's. I mostly stayed out of the high school drama. It didn't interest me in any way. Being with this will cause a whole pot to stir and I don't have the spoon.

I meet Kendall and Savannah outside in the back of the school and we head to our lockers together. Sadly my locker is on a totally different hallway than them which sucks popsicles.

I barely open my locker before someone walks up to me.

"Are you staying with Cameron?" I look to my left to see Ashely I think. Her arms are crossed over her chest but her eyes show complete wondering.

"I don't think I should answer that." I turn back to my locker hoping to signal her to go away.

"Come on Haley." She is really statring to get on my last nerves.

"Go away." I snap making her scurry down the corridor. I shove the rest of my books in my bag and basically stomp down the hallway and it feels like everyone is starring at me.

When I walk in I see the worst possible think, assigned seats. I look at Cameron who has the stupidest grin on his face. That's when I know I have been assigned Cameron as my chemistry partner. Great, expect explosions on this side of the world.

"Mr. Jenner umm hi." I turn away from Cameron to my teacher.

"No moving seats." He simply says not looking up from some paper. I let out a defeated huff before walking over to my death.

"I gave you the window seat." I roll my eyes as I throw my bag on the window ledge.

Cameron has his trademark smile on his face and its annoying me.

"Who did you tell." I get strait to the point. His smile disappears as he lets outs a huff.

"I told Mas and Jason." he shrugs his shoulders like its nothing.

"Didn't we agree we weren't going to tell anybody. Now the entire school knows." I turn to open my notebook and feel his body tense next to me.

"Who asked Hales?'

"I don't know who she was and don't call me that." I snap. My dad called me that all the time before he left. I had loved my dad more than anything but one day he just decided to leave and I will never forget.

"What? Hales?" The smile is coming back to his face.

"Yes." I cringe and then shuffle in my seat.

"Whatever you say hales."

"Whatever you say Cam." I use the name he hates, he even beat someone up in the 8th grade because someone kept constantly calling him Cam.

"Touché." I notice people are staring at us.

"Are you done Mr. Dallas and Miss. Morre." I mentally face palm myself for not paying attention.

I see Kendall and Savannah snicker from across the room. That is totally not fair that they get to sit together and I have to be lab partners with this monkey.