Chapter 1

"Now for your homework I need 3 million words on why I don't need to cake my face with makeup." Cameron attempts his best high-pitched, old lady voice. The class clown was now making fun of our AP literature teacher Ms. Hemming. I was actually laughing until I see the teacher come in with her arms folded across her chest.

"Mhm. Please take your seat Mr. Dallas." She said quieting the class full of snickering kids.

"Yes ma'am." he faced his friends Jay and Mason as he laughed his way back to his table. AP Lit was my favorite class. I loved the small amount kids, about 15, that occupied the seats. We even sat at these blue circle tables that could fit around four people. Kendall, Savannah and I all sat together near the middle of the room but still managing to sit directly behind Mr. Bad Boy and his minions. I look over at Kendall and what she is doing makes me rolls my eyes.

"Stop drooling." I simply state while writing the date in the corner of my paper, perfect.

"I was not." She snaps her eyes away from her crush, Mason. He has been so since like the third grade but she never grew the balls to tell him how she feels. She probably would if we wasn't such a big man whore.

"Since Mr. Dallas wants to play games we will all be writing a 1,000 word report on the importance of figurative language. Everyone thank him please." She says sarcastically making a small laugh escape from between my lips, why am I the only one who finds this funny? He jerks himself around at the sound and gives me the evil eye.

"Keep to yourself." he snaps. I roll my eyes and begin my report, well fake it anyway.

I am not-so surprised when someone walks over to his table and sits on his lap. My body reacts before my mind can stop it and I look up to see the school whore on his legs. Can Ms. Hemming please stop this, oh wait she can't because she's old and is staring very closely at her computer probably trying to figure that 'contraption' out.

This wants to make me gage my breakfast up and call it a day when she whispers in his ear. I probably know what they are talking about; "I'm going to give you the best blow job tonight." nod. "My house or yours?" Nod. "We could try the bathroom or In the kitchen." I almost throw the pencil at his nodding head before she gets up and sways her hips back to her seat with her posse.

"They say a picture lasts longer." was I staring? Oh God help me.

This time I literally throw a pencil and it hits right on his forehead.

"Bulls-eye." I rudely remark making sure I sound extra snarky. He looks at me in disbelief before picking the tool off the ground.

"I'm keeping this." Thank God there is a table separating us or I might just choke him.

I pull another pencil out of my bag and show it off. He lets out a breath before turning back around in his seat.

"Second day of school and your already flirting?" Savannah says with that stupid smirk on her face.

"As if." I don't analogize her for very long before returning to my essay curtsey of Mr. Cameron Dallas.

-*-

I throw my bag down and plop down on my bed remembering the loads of homework I have. I let out a huge grunt before sitting back up abruptly making my head slightly hurt from the sudden flow of blood.

I open the lid to my laptop and notice I have a very cute email from my brother Jared. He is in his last year of collage so I barely see him beside the few Skype calls and when he visits for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I instantly reply an don't forget the 'I love you' at the end when I suddenly feel my eyes start to droop. Just and hour, then will work on my homework. Just an hour....