Chapter 6

Luckily today is Saturday and I fully intend on not doing anything. I open my laptop and see that my mom is trying to FaceTime me.

"Hey mom!" I say excitedly. I haven't talked toy mom much in the past week and it's nice to see her face.

"Hey darling." She chuckles, a bright smile covering her face. "How's the Dallas house?"

"Fine." I chuckle. "I like it." I shrug, fixing the messy bun on my head.

"Or do you like him?" She womders, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mom!"i screech, not believing she just said that. "I don't like anyone."

"Who's cuter, Travis or Cameron?"

"Ew gross mom." I scrunch my nose up and shake my head at her. "Besides Travis is way to old for me."

"He's in collage." She shrugs. "So, does that mean your in Cameron's corner?"

"That doesn't mean anything." I almost snap, not really wanting to talk to my mom about this.

"Okay, well. I have to go, your grandmother is calling me." She rolls her eyes.

"I love you mom." I chuckle and she returns it before hanging up. I go to my Netflix app and choose Gossip Girl because I'm only on episode 6.

"Haley." I look up to see Cameron standing at the door, his arms crossed over his naked chest.

"Cameron." I joke back, reverting my attention to the screen.

"Are you in my corner?" he wiggles his eyebrows at me, making me blush.

"You were easedropping!" I almost screech, finally giving him my full attention.

"No?" he asks more than tells.

"Your so dead!" I yell, standing up from my be and chasing him through the massive house. Since I've loved here for such a short amount of time, I loose Cameron.

I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me into a room. I let out a screech as Cameron throws me down on his bed and lays on top of me.

"Get off of me you fat lard!" I yell, wiggling under him.

"I'm not fat!" he comments, fake offended.

Eventually I push him off and he lands I the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch!" He rubs his side and I just smirk down at him. Suddenly he reaches up and grabs my hand, making me fall on top of him.

"Your hair looks so good." He says, obviously joking.

"Shut up." I go climb off of him but he pulls me back down.

"Do you want to go somewhere tonight?" he wonders, running his cold hand up my bare thigh due to my pajama shorts.

"Um..." I stammer, not knowing what to say.

"I got two tickets to this concert thing. Almost like a battle of the bands type thing." he explains, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Cameron."

"I'm in trouble, you called me Cameron." He jokes, making me smile.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I say and he gives me a weird look. "It's just I've been doing a lot of thinking and I feel like we should just be friends."

I haven't been doing a lot of thinking, I just decided this right now.

"What do you mean?" He wonders, cocking his head to the side like a child which is hair so cute and ugh.