Going to Court part 1

Sam's POV

The next day I was so happy but, I had to contain myself so they wouldn't suspect that I knew. " Morning" I said kinda sounding grumpy. "Good Morning Samantha. Today you are not going to school. But don't think it will be all fun and games." Aunt Trina said in her prissy voice. " Why am I not going to school?" I honestly didn't really know. " You are going to court. Your Idiotic brother's are going to try to get custody of you." She said in a discussed voice. I smiled from ear to ear. I haven't seen any of my brother's in 5 years. " Anyway's Samantha you are not going to go in and look like a dirty greaser. You have already ruined or reputation at your school and in the neighborhood." I smirked at that. " So you will be putting your hair up nicely and be putting on make up." I gave her a funny look but I could tell she was serious and so was  uncle Vernon he was ready to slap me at any moment. "There's no way I'm wearing any of that stuff I'll put my hair in a ponytail and that's about it." I said gently but sternly. "If that's how you want it fine, but that means you're not going and you will be going straight to school and coming right back home to do your chores." I looked at her, but I knew she meant it so I went upstairs and when to her room and she curled my hair and put on a lot of makeup which I totally hated.  She told me to go put on some nice clothes. so I went  downstairs and try to find something nice I put on light blue jeans that were not ripped, a black shirt and a dark blue and black flannel. I was so excited to see my brother's.