Not Dally...Please Not Dally

" Honey i'm home." Two bit yelled. Everyone was home because it was there day off. Darry came into the kitchen where we were unpacking. "Sam why did you get us a bunch of Soda." Pony then interrupted "Ya one Soda's already enough." He mumbled. Darry knew it was true and just rolled his eye's. "We don't have enough room to fit Soda's in the fridge!" " Yes we do" Soda yelled from the living room while running into the kitchen. "Soda please don't" Darry said while Soda put him self on the bottom of the fridge. "I told you Darry. I fit in here perfectly." Soda said laughing. Pony and me just laughed then Pony closed the door and the phone rang. Soda always new how to make us laugh.
"Hello...yea...alright don't worry were coming" Darry said then hung up. When we heard Darry hang up we let Soda out. "Dally's in trouble. We need to go help him." We ran to the park and saw cop's chasing him. Dally then yelled "Stay away I have a loaded gun!" The cop's just yelled "put your weapon down!" He then looked at me straight in the eye and said "I'm Sorry Sam I can't do it anymore...I love you." Then the cops shot him. "No! Dall Stop! Put it down!" I screamed. I ran up to him but then he was on the ground just staring into the sky. Those were his last word's. I ran and sat next to him on the ground balling. "Dall! Dally! No please get up....GET UP!" I started screaming. I didn't want to leave him. The guys were standing behind me scared and in shock. "No no please...I can't leave him"
Soda tried pulling me up away from him but really couldn't. Cops started walking over and eventually an ambulance came with a gurney.
"Come on Sam hes gone" Soda said like he wanted to cry.
"No, no! Soda I can't leave him here he needs help!" I said barely able to get words out in between.
"We have to save him!!" I cried harder
"We gotta do something!"
Steve started yelling words at the cops but I was so emotional I couldn't hear anything. Soda eventually just picked me up even though I was full on fighting him to try to get past him to run to Dall. But the last thing I saw was them putting him on a gurney and putting the white sheet over him and taking him away.
I just kept crying harder and harder and my chest tightened and I couldn't breathe. By the time we got home I crawled into bed and hugged my pillow tight and cried into it. I lost my two closest friend's in one day. I thought I knew what pain felt like but, I didn't till now. I just stayed in my room for the rest of the night. I didn't eat anything. I felt so alone.