Being grounded & going to Two bits

It wasn't too bad being grounded I just did chores,played cards,board games, and told jokes with the boy's. And of course annoyed the heck out of Dallas. What? it's a fun hobby of mine, and if one of your hobbies isn't annoying someone then you're just straight weird.
That's all we did that weekend.
On Sunday I went over to Two bit's place for fun. His mom adored me. She kept pushing Two bit aside and kept paying attention to me. I guess it was because she never had any girl's in the house. She was always fun to be around. I see where Two bit get's his sense of humor now. Two bit started to get annoyed with his mom paying a lot of attention to me. We could tell. We kept picking on him for fun. She reminded me of my mom a lot.
" Keith why can't you be more like Samantha here. You could learn a few things from her." She said while trying to keep a straight face.
"ya Keith, you should be more like me." I snickered. Me and her laughed all day. It was so much fun. Then Two bits dad walked in. I remember Two was telling me of how abusive he was. Everyone went silent. " Who's this?" He said in an angry voice. " My name is Samantha Curtis, I'm a friend of Two bit." I said softly. " Why would Keith have a scrawny friend like you?" I wanted to punch him for that. What is up with people always calling me scrawny!
" You better watch it Tom. I can choose my own friends." Two bit said defensively. I could tell they were gonna get into a fight. I have never seen Two bit so serious, even with soc's. " I am your father and I would rather you call me dad." Mrs. Mathew's stood up and said " Please both of you stop."
" Shut Up Sara this doesn't involve you!" Tom yelled. Two bit Grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him to the wall " Don't you ever talk to my mom that way!". The room went Silent.
" Two bit maybe it's time for us to get going." I said concerned.
" Ya let's go" I grabbed my jacket and before I left I walked up to Two bit's mom and said " Thank you so much Mrs. Mathew's I had a great." "Anytime dear. Maybe next time you can stay the night." I smiled and was about to step out the door till I felt someone turn me around and slap me. I fell to the floor and looked up and saw Two bit and his dad wrestling on the floor. " Two bit, stop, please, he's not worth it!" I yelled pleading. We left that night in silence. The night was still early, it was only 7:30 and I didn't know what to do for the rest of the night. He dropped me off that night at my place. " are you okay Two bit, are you sure don't want to stay here tonight?" I asked concerned. " yeah I'll be okay kid, tonight I'm just going to try to find a place for my mom to stay at like a motel or something where she could be safe from Tom." he said coolly but I knew he was still a little shaken up by what just happened. " all right just drive safe tonight okay buddy?" He nodded and drove off. I walked inside to see everybody playing cards. Pony and Johnny new something was up but no one else did. I could tell Johnny told Pony that he was going to check on me. "Hey Sammy is everything okay, and what happened to the side of your face did you get smacked or something?" he asked curiously. I told Johnny everything cause I knew I could trust him. That night I knew he told Pony because Pony checked on me as well. Pony Johnny and I just talked. Johnny sleep't with pony that night and I just slept in my bed. It was a nice night, I could see the stars from the window by pony's bed.