Getting jumped

I didn't know where I was going. That night I just went to a different park. Another one more away from my house. There was a little bridge that went over water. I sleep't under it and tried avoiding the water. The next morning it was maybe 5 in the morning. I sat on the bridge and watch the sun come out. It was pretty. I stayed at the park for a little humming song's on the swing like 'I wonder why and Hey baby'. time passed quickly. Then I saw a red corvette. It didn't look familiar but the people did. I looked around to try to find a beer bottle or something but there was nothing, I didn't even have a blade on me.
" Well isn't it the little rat greaser that's running around town."
The second one in the front said giving me a deviled look.
" And isn't it the soc who cant get a girl." I said back still sitting on the swing looking at my feet. I slowly looked up at him and boy he didn't look friendly. I got up to try to maybe walk away a bit but He ran towards me and tackled me. He through a few punches that I dodged but then got hit in the gut then the eye. I then punched him back in the nose and there was a huge crack. I then got on him and through a bunch of punches but sure if any of them were gonna actually hit him in the face. Then someone grabbed me then through me to 2 other guy's. They held me by the arm's tight. There were 4 guy's allI remember was I got kicked in the ribs/stomach and punched in the face and gut. The last guy took another punch at my head. I went out cold. I then woke up on the porch of my place. I was tied up to leg of bench that we had on the porch with another rope around my neck so if I fall back asleep and start to set my head down it would choke me. That's when I slowly started to wake up. I saw the 3 guys that jumped me run and jump in there car the last one knocked on my door and took off as they all drove off. I had duct type over my mouth but I was too tired to yell anyways. I then saw the gang walk out. Two bit was the first one to see me "Sammy" He yelled. Dallas untied my feet and Darry untied my body. And Two bit started to cut the rope that kept choking me, mean while Soda ripped off the tape but I just passed out again.

Two bit's POV

The gang and I were eating and I could tell they were all thinking about Sam. I really missed her. She was my buddy. Last night Sodapop told us what happened between Steve and Samaroo. I cared about her so much. We told Darry something different. We just said that Soda almost got into a fight with Soc's and Steve blamed Sam. I don't think I've ever been so mad at him. Everyone was getting ready to go to work I was just going to go to town and walk around. Then I heard a knock which is unusual because normally everyone just walks in. I walked out and saw some Soc running but when I walked out onto the pourch to take a better look at them I looked to my left and saw Sam. It scared the crap out of me.

Steve's POV

I felt bad about what I said to Sam. She didn't know about Mike being a cheater. She just liked dragged racing a lot. I was gonna go apologize to her. I thought She just went home last night. I was running late getting to the Curtis's house so I ran. Then I saw everyone running inside. I wondered what all the commotion was about. I walked inside. "Hey guy's what's going on?" I asked unknowingly. "What's going on?" Two bit scolded at me while standing up. Then he punched me in the jaw. "Sam looks like she's almost dying Steve, That's what's going on!" Two bit yelled at me. It took me a while to realize what was happening, I wanted to lunge and Two for hitting me but then I saw her.
"Sam" I said with my voice cracking
"She's really bad Darry. She has about 5 different cut's on her, 2 on her sides with a bunch of bruise's, 2 cut's on her face with a black eye and a bruised cheek" Dally said really worried. Soda ran into his room. He has never been able to handle thing's like this. Especially if it came down to his baby sister. Dallas also had to go outside and take a smoke. I went in the room with Soda. " I'm so sorry Soda. It's all my fault. I never should have said those things to her." I said softly while feeling my eye's starting to water. " It's not your fault Steve. She could have ran home but she didn't. But it wasn't her fault either. I know she would of came home. It was those damn Soc's fault." He said sobbing.

Sam's POV

I woke up in so much pain with everyone in the living room watching Mickey. I Tried sitting up letting out a small yelp in pain. " Sam just relax" Darry said while laying me back down properly. Two bit suddenly came up to me and asked me " How you felling Sam?"
" Like I went to hell and back." I replied smiling. He just smiled back. Dally gave me an ice pack for my head. " Well runt, you got yourself into a deep hole. Who did this to you." He asked trying not to show how angry he was.
" Those guys that I kicked in the crouch." Then it hurt to talk and everyone noticed. I then saw Soda come out of his room. " Samaroo!" he yelled with his superstar smile. He ran towards me and almost jumped on me till Dally and superman caught him.
" No ruff housing for a while Pepsi cola." Me and him had that That's-no-fair look on our face.
" Use this to talk" Two bit said while handing me a white board.
" Hey runt, don't worry about it. It gives the gang a break from you" Dally said while making everyone laugh. I pulled him close and hit his head with the board then wrote 'ha'. Darry just rolled his eye's and smiled. Then I just saw Steve run out of Soda's room and out the door. Everyone was just silent.