Chapter 69

CHAPTER 69

In another blinding white light, hulk transforms into someone else. Who the fuck is it do you ask?

It's Mr. fucking Mosby!

"Stop runnin in my lobby." He says seductively.

"Mr. Mosby! What are YOU doing here?" He exclaimed, Zack and Cody was his favorite disney show. He felt Mr. Mosby's face with his hand because he's blind. It felt ravishing. Mr. Mosby picks Cosmo up and takes him to the Tipton Hotel. Cosmo can't wait. Mr. Mosby was staring intently at Cosmetics.

"ARe you staring into my eyes?" Cosmo asked, gripping Mr. Mosby's arm.

"No. I'm staring at your leg hairs." He responded. Mor. Mosby takes a key from behing the mohongany counter. He turns to the safe and unlocks it. Inside is a glowing green dildo. He grabs cosmos hand and takes him up to the room, at least that's what cosmo thought he was doing. We don know.

There's silence for several minutes as they stand feet apart from eachother, or at least that's what cosmo thought. They inch closer together and lean in for a kiss. Cosmo rubs his knee against Mr. Mosby. Mr. Mosby moans.

"I never want you out of my lobby." He says huskily, winking at Cosmo. Mr. Tipton busts in the room along with Melania. They are a part of an elite gang or organization. The gang doesn't care about anything but themselves and the money. They're all white. They are called the conservatives.

"Give us our money!" They yell, holding up guns.

"We know you're the lone who stole all da money." They were directing their comments at Mr. Mosby, who had planned a heist and carried it out. He was going to bomb the Tipton Hotel also. If Mr. Mosby went down, so did Cosmo.

Mr. Tipton shoots Mr. Mosby between the ribs.

"That's what you get you cheating bastard. I loved you, but you chose this green midget over me." he whispers into Mr. Mosby's ear.
"But daddy, I love you." He whispered back in Mr. Tipton's ear. Mr. Tipton shivered in delight, but then remembered that he had shot his lover. Mosby's days were coming to a dark end, and Tipton thought that this would be the last time he ever saw Mosby. A lone tear fell from his eye and despite Melania's cries to stop, he shot himself in the head. His dark shades fell off and landed on the ground, cracking.

Melania ran over to Mr. Tipton and was all like "oh no."

Melania tries to shoot Mosby again, but she can't see past the blinding green light coming from him. Who is he this time you ask?
Its fucking Cosmo!!!!