Daniel Ricciardo - Spanish GP

A/N: warning, smut later on in the chapter!

I'm looking at the screen in front of me in surprise, a big smile on my face. Okay, it's not fun for him, but Valtteri's car failing makes Daniel P3, which means a podium for him. As long as his car keeps running, the podium is his. Sergio, the car behind him, is really far behind him. This is gonna be his first podium of the year. This is gonna be a fun night, I already know it. Daniel told me himself just this morning.

"Baby girl, if I end up on the podium today, we're gonna celebrate."

"Sounds good, a party should be fun."

"We're not going to a party," Daniel says, a smirk on his face, making me realize what he means.

"We'll see about that, you'll have to end up on the podium first."

"Oh, I plan on it. I feel like celebrating already," Daniel says as he slides his hands down my back, resting them on my butt.

"Oh, do you?" I ask as Daniel leans closer to me.

"Yes, I do," Daniel says before kissing me, squeezing my butt as he does, making me squeal. Daniel takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and I'm certainly not complaining.

"Go get them honey badger," I whisper into his ear, making Daniel groan softly.

Lap after lap passes by and I'm getting more and more exited for tonight. There's no way Daniel is giving away this podium anymore and that means there's no way I'm getting a lot of sleep tonight.

"Hey baby girl," Daniel says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey, congratulations honey badger," I say before giving Daniel a kiss. Daniel always loves it when I call him that.

"Are you ready to celebrate?"

"Don't you have stuff to do?"

"Yeah, you," Daniel says, smirking at me, making me blush slightly.

"I don't think your fans will be very happy with that. They wanna see your big smile and hear what you have to say."

"But I want to use my mouth for something else," Daniel says, sounding a bit sad, making me chuckle.

"You will, but first you have to make your fans happy. If you don't you won't make me happy tonight," I threaten, making Daniel's eyes widen. He steps away from me and looks around, probably looking for his PR. Once he spots her, his smiles widen.

"I'll be back soon, you go back to the hotel and get ready, okay?" Daniel says, making me chuckle.

"Alright, see you soon," I say before giving Daniel a kiss. He puts a hand on my cheek to keep me close, prolonging our kiss until his PR calls him.

"See ya later," Daniel says with a wink before walking to his PR. I shake my head and head back towards the hotel, getting ready for my night with Daniel.

I'm standing in front of the mirror, holding up 2 different outfits in front of me, trying to figure out which one works best. One is really sexy and revealing and I know Daniel will like it. The other one is less revealing, but it's Daniel's favorite outfit on me.

I decide to take a little risk and put on the more sexy and revealing outfit as Daniel deserves a little bit extra today. I quickly put on the on the outfit before moving on to hair and make up, knowing Daniel will be here soon.

I look in the mirror once I'm done, very pleased with the result. This will blow Daniel's mind away and that's exactly what I want. Normally, Daniel is very sweet and gentle, but tonight, I want something different. Hopefully this outfit will take him to that point.

"Baby girl?" I hear Daniel say on the other side of the hotel door.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready?"

"The question is, are you?"

"I'm always ready baby girl."

"Well come and see," I say and right away, the door opens. I'm standing in the middle of the room, wearing something to cover my outfit, for now.

"Hey baby girl," Daniel says, a smirk on his face. Oh, he hasn't seen anything yet.

"You've been a really good boy today," I say, using a what I hope sounds seductive voice. Daniel's eyes widen in surprise, a wide smile appearing on his face, liking what I'm doing.

"I have, haven't I?"

"Yes, you have. And good boys deserve a prize."

"What's my prize baby girl?" Daniel asks and I take off the thin layer I was wearing and Daniel's mouth drops.

"Do you like your prize?"

"Oh I love it," Daniel says as he walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his chest. Immediately, his lips find mine and he kisses me until we both need to pull away to breath. Daniel moves down to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to my breasts.

"I love this new set, but it has to go," Daniel says before unclipping my bra. He lets it fly through the room, not paying any more attention to it as he attacks my right breast with his lips. Once he feels that my right breast has gotten enough attention, he moves on to my left one.

I feel that is unfair Daniel is still fully dressed so I move my hands to pull up his shirt. Daniel seems to get the hint and quickly takes off his shirt before claiming my lips with his again. More clothes fly through the room until we're both completely naked. Daniel hovers over me, teasing me as he slides his dick over my entrance, not actually sliding in.

"Dan, please, no teasing. Show me how you handle that car! Show me how fast you are!" I beg, making Daniel groan at my words.

"What do you want me to do baby girl?"

"Fuck me Daniel," I moan out, making Daniel groan in response. Without any warning, he slams into me, making me gasp. As he pounds into me, I try to find my voice again, but my mind is too busy trying to process what is happening.

"Tell me who's making you feel good," Daniel says.

"Y-you."

"Louder!"

"YOU!"

"Tell the neighbors who's making you feel good," Daniel says, pulling out almost all the way. I whine at the loss of movement. Daniel looks at me expectantly, but I just pout, hoping he'll start moving again.

"Tell me," Daniel says, his eyes dark with lust.

"Daniel!" I yell out as he slams into me unexpected. Daniel groans and keeps pounding into me, bringing me closer and closer to my high.

"Let it go baby girl," Daniel says as I throw my head back. It's exactly what I need to bring me to my release. Daniel groans out as my walls tighten around him, bringing him to his own release as well.

"Damn baby girl," Daniel says, panting from the intense love making. He's still hovering over me, not breaking the connection between us just yet. He never does that right away, loving the feeling of it.

"Congratulations honey badger," I say again, making Daniel smile.

"Thank you baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

Yeaas, finally a podium for Daniel! He really deserves it and I'm so happy for him! Even though it was a bit lucky, it's still a podium. The first of many more hopefully!

Max unfortunately had a lesser race, if you can even call 700m a race xD I was so sad, this was supposed to be their big moment. Oh well, the next race is Monaco, which is always interesting. Can't wait!

Love you all

Evy
Instagram: readracewrite