Max Verstappen - Monaco GP

"Oh no, he's pissed," I hear someone whisper behind me. I know that person is talking about Max. And I know that person is right. Max is pissed and I don't blame him. Max walks into the garage, clearly upset and angry. Before anyone can get to him, I grab his arm and drag him out of the garage and over to his driver's room.

"What's going on?" he asks confused.

"Nothing," I reply as I close the door behind us.

"Then why are you dragging me away from everyone? I mean, unless you're in the mood or something," Max says, a smirk appearing on his face.

"No, that's not it," I say as I slap his chest, blushing slightly.

"Then what is it?"

"I just wanted to save you from everyone in there."

"Save me?"

"Yes, you seemed kinda pissed."

"Well that's cuz I am! They totally fu-," Max starts, sounding angry again, but I cut him off.

"This is exactly what I mean. You can't face the team or the press like that. You need to calm down first."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Max says angrily.

"Me."

"You?"

"I'm going to calm you down."

"You are?" Max asks, now sounding confused.

"Yes, I am," I say, making Max smirk.

"Oh really now," Max says as he takes a few steps closer to me, a suggestive look on his face.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Max! That wasn't what I meant."

"Oh," Max says, disappointment clear on his face, which makes me chuckle.

"Maybe later, okay?"

"I like the sound of that."

"For now, however, I'm gonna calm you down by distracting you in another way."

"And how's that?" Max asks, sounding curious.

"We're gonna do something nice."

"Something nice? Y/N, I just drove over 70 laps, I'm exhausted."

"I never said that you actually had to do something for it."

"What did you have in mind?"

"First, take off your race suit."

"You said you didn't want to do anything like that."

"I don't! Just take of your race suit and your top and lay down," I say as I point at his massage table. Max looks at me confused, but does what I tell him.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna give you a nice massage," I say as I climb on top of the massage table. I put my knees on either side of his body before starting to massage his back. At first, Max tenses at my sudden touch, but soon enough he relaxes.

"You're the best, you know that right?" Max says lazily as he fully relaxes.

"Hmm, you may have told me once or twice," I say before I lean down and give some featherlight kisses on Max's back.

"Y/N, don't," Max moans out and I chuckle, loving the effect I have on him.

"Sorry babe," I say as I sit up again. I continue to massage his back for a while longer, until he really has to go to the media square. I get off his back and Max sits up.

"Thank you Y/N, that really helped," Max says as he gets dressed in some shorts and a team t-shirt.

"You're very welcome. Just breath okay, don't let the questions get to you. I'll be waiting right here."

"I'm sorry I took my anger out on you."

"You didn't, don't worry. I understand."

"I'll make it up to you, okay? We'll have a cozy night in tonight. A nice movie, lots of cuddling, how does that sound?" Max asks as he wraps his arms around me.

"Perfect."

"I'll hurry so you won't have to wait long."

"Take all the time you need. I love you."

"I love you too," Max says before giving me a soft kiss. Then he walks out of his room, heading to the media with a completely different mindset than when he got out of the car. And that's probably a good thing for everyone. But mostly for me, because I'll have him all to myself tonight, his strong arms wrapped around me without a care in the world.

Not the best race for Max, but a good result for Daniel! Hopefully they'll keep going they way they are, even though the next few races are gonna be tough. Fingers crossed for Max and Daniel and let's hope Red Bull gives them some wings to fly to the podium!