Google

Oc belongs to @Woormieworm

Name: Google

Hmmm, do dragons even know what Google is? No, they don't. Change this.

Age: Over 9,000

Dragons aren't immortal. Change this! The most a dragon can live I BELIVE is around 80, but I could be wrong.

Gender: Pickle.

:|

Sexuality: Is attracted to toasters

But-uh. Dragons doNT HAVE TOASTERS
Also what would that be called? Toastersexualtiy?

Tribe: AllWing

One sec I need to search this tribe up. *Searches up Allwing*. Okay, apparently an Allwing is a hybrid of all tribes??? That's just overpowered and lazy???

Looks: Rainbow with a SandWing barb, IceWing spikes

Detail! Eye colour, body shape, height, colour! I doubt it/she/he would be all rainbow.

Attire: Diamonds embedded all over

'All over?' Like huh?

Personality: Sarcastic, Shy, Outgoing, Sad, Brave, Antisocial

This makes no sense! Shy and Antisocial don't got with Outgoing. Change this personality

Backstory: Both her parents died, and she sucked the fire out of her quadruplets, causing her to have the most epic firescales ever. Then everyone took pity on her (and feared her) so they made her queen of every tribe. She has 7,000,000 Dragonets.

Heck no
First off, dead parents are overused. And how did they even die? Fighting? Starvation? Poison?
Also, if they were an Allwing, how would they suck the fire out of their siblings? They were only part Skywing.
Second, dragons do not take pity on Firescale dragons, they hate them. Like the Skywings have been killing them off for years (Peril is only alive because Scarlet wanted Peril to be her champion). They would NOT make them queen, most  likely try to kill them.
Third off, NO THING, PERSON OR DRAGON, COULD AHVE 7,000,000 KIDS

Residence: EVERY PALACE IN PYRRHIA

SHE WOULD NOT BE QUEEN

Relatives: all 7,000,000 of her Dragonets, Snapchat (deceased mother) Memelord(deceased father) Lucifer(mate)

What is with these snaps? Dragons don't know what Snapchat is, or what memes are.

Friends: She has none. NOBODY LIKES HER :'(

What about her mate?

Crush: Starflight

No, just no.
They already have a mate, and Starflight is a CANON character. He would never like them because of the whole Sunny/Fatespeaker, beside, the whole canon/OC romantic realtionship is lazy and makes it seem like you just want your character in the actual series.

Mate: Lucifer

Then why does she like Starflight

Dragonets: *names 7,000,000 dragons*

How

Abilities: All

Overpowered, please change this

Powers: All

Over powered again

Hobbies: EVERYTHING

No person has ever had every hoppy in existence

Other: N/A

Okay

Occupation: Queen

I give this OC 0/10. It's overpowered and unreasonable. Change the name, the looks, the backstory, the personality. Or just scrape the whole OC together.