Cowrie

OC belongs to gadgetsandgizmos

Name: Cowrie

Okay so this is canon but the canon Cowrie only appears at the end of Legends: Darkstalker so you should be fine.

Tribe: SeaWing

Cool.

Age: 3

Nice.

Gender: Female

Alright.

Sexuality: Straight

Okay.

Appearance: Dark blue body, with deep green fluorescent  scales. Her wings are light blue. She enchanted her body and wings to have a metallic shimmer. Her eyes are deep blue. She wears two seaweed bracelets one on her leg and one on her arm. They are enchanted to give her mindreading, which she really regrets, and the other one makes other dragons forget about her momentarily.

Needs a few more key details, like her bodyshape, horn/claw colour, etc.

Personality: Introvert, No self-confidence, Wary, Scared, Kind

Once again, needs more details. What are her fears, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, etc, etc.

Occupation: Princess

Royalty, nice.

Residence: Deep Palace

Cool.

Relatives: Mother- Queen Coral
                Father-Deceased King Gill
                Sisters-Princess Anemone,
                Princess Auklet, Princess
                Tsunami, Deceased Princess Orca
                Brothers-42 including: Prince
                Cerulean, Prince Octopus,
                Prince Turtle

Okay, yeah.

Friends: Murex (SeaWing bodyguard)

Cool name!

Backstory: When she hatched, the animus tingling in her claws scared her out of her wits. She grew up into a dragonet who stayed completely in the Deep Palace. She was given an opportunity to go to Jade Mountain Academy, but declined. She is really good friends with her brother, Prince Pacific. She enchanted her two bracelets at age 3. She does not care if she loses her soul because of using to much magic, because she believes it is already to far gone. The queen named her Cowrie because she was her and Gill's last egg, therefore very precious.

Okay, I have a few questions. Why did she decline going to JMA? How did she [her egg] escape the Orca statue? How's her relationship with her mother, does she know she's an animus? Add some details.

Abilities: Animus

Alright.

Overall, I give Cowrie a 4.5/10. Work on her appearance, personality, and backstory.