Twisted

OC belongs to @ggdgder

THIS IS AN AU

Name: Twisted

Edgy but alright

Age: 12

Okay

Gender: Male

Alright

Sexuality: Straight

Cool

Tribe: Icewing/Sandwing

If I'm being completely honest Ice/Sand has to be one of my fav hybrid combos.

Appearance: Pale yellow scales with a black diamond pattern down the side of his neck. He has muscles similar to a Mudwing (explained later) with Icewing claws, a Sandwing head, a whip-thin tail, sickly green eyes, and a small "T189" that was burned into the left side of his neck.

Add a few things like wing colour, belly colour, etc

Personality: Very much like Negan, very eccentric and larger-than-life, and always knows that he is in control. He is a master manipulator and somewhat of a criminal mastermind, SCARY combination. He is sociopathic and doesn't mind killing, and has been shown on multiple occasions to kill parents in front of their children. Truly a TWISTED individual.

Add a few more details. Fears, etc. I would say add some positive traits but it seems like you're just going all out evil for this dude.

Also I have no idea who Negan. Is he that dude from The Walking Dead??

Occupation: Used to be a teacher but is now an agent of destruction for a group called The Nightmares.

Cool

Relatives: Used to have a wife (Rainwing named Aurora) and 2 daughters (One named Blossom and one named Crystal) but abandoned them after he was kidnapped by The Nightmares.

Nice names.

Backstory: Melt was a hardworking father with a wife and 2 beautiful daughters. Money was always a problem and as a result, both Aurora and Melt worked 2 jobs. When their children were 3, they were sent JMA, where they would stay until money was no longer an issue. While they were away, Melt's house was stormed by strange creatures. They tried to take Aurora but Melt interfered, so they took him instead. He was taken into a facility in another dimension where he was experimented on. They spliced his genes to give him superior strength (hence the Mudwing muscles) and did other various experiments on him; This slowly drove him insane. He was eventually renamed T189 (because subjects don't have names, just numbers), and trained to be an assassin. He soon renamed himself Twisted. He eventually escaped from the Nightmare compound after being imbued with "Nightmare energy," something only used by focusing on pain and grief. He nows terrorizes Pyhhria with no memory of his children.

F in the chat.

This sounds like the set up for a story. If it isn't, however, add more details about his life before Aurora, life being experiments on, etc, etc

Abilities: Nightmare energy, VERY highly trained assassin, superior Mudwing strength, withering stare(not dangerous, just SUPER creepy), master manipulator.

Alright,,,

Weakness: Young Dragonets. Every now and then, he will find dragonets, maybe on one of his missions, and he will take them under his wing. Care for them, feed them, k!ll for them (remember, still insane), he really cared for them. Unfortunately, whenever this happens, The Nightmares find him, k!ll the dragonets, and he is left in a puddle of isolation all over again, and forced back to his homicidal ways, even more powerful than before(because remember, Nightmare energy is fueled by grief, pain, anger, etc.)

I don't know if I should say 'aw' or 'ah' because this is both kinda cute and kinda sad.

Overall, I give Twisted a 6.5/10. Work on his appearance, backstory and a little bit on personality.