Bendy x Emo! Reader

You were on your way to micks house since you live there. You always hated when micks try's to cheer you up since your an emo. On your way there you noticed some guy was getting beaten up by a guy with a cup for a head. You went over and pushed the guy and said "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" after you said that he was gone he just....vanished. You went over to the guy that was getting beaten up by that jerk and asked "hey....buddy you ok?" he didnt respond. you noticed his eyes were closed but he was still breathing. you then picked him up and surpriseingly he was light even tho he was taller than you (just go with it) you then walked to micky's house and told them everything and they said that they saw his brother 'Boris'. You figured out the guys name his name was Bendy. ~time skip 2 years later~ youve known bendy and boris for a while know and you started to grow feelings for bendy. You walked over to bendy and boris house and asked boris if you can talk to bendy. he said yes and called bendy down stairs. boris then left and it was just you and bendy "hey bendy can i tell you something....?" you said pulling your hoodie over your head. "sure what is it?" "i.....i-i love you...." he started to blush hard and so did you. He then kissed you and you kissed back.