Oswald x Ink Illness! Reader

(ok so this was a request and  forgot her name but please leave a request and aka REAQUEST ARE OPEN!!!!)

(y/n)'s P.O.V

i was walking around a new town and i was a little cofused on where Mickeys curcis or whatever. i then saw some girl and a rabbit talking. "um hey miss....?" i asked tapping her shoulder. she then turned around raising a brow "what is it? something wrong?" she asked "uhhhh......no i just want to know where Mickeys circuse is" i said. soon in felt my ink illness kick in and i started coughing and coughing and i fell down on my knees holding my stomach. "O GOD!!" she yelled and nelt down to help me up. the rabbit then picked me up and soon i was out cold.

~a little while later~

i started to wake  up and saw that my head was on that rabbits lap "oh! your awake thats good! im Oswald" he said smiling 'SO CUTE' i thought "im (y/n)" i said and my cheacks started to heat up "oh goodness! are you ok? your cheaks are red" he asked me cupping my cheacks "oh im f-fine i just have an ink illness" i said a little sad cuz i hate the ink illness "well i have a friend and her name is Ali! she is getting as cure for you!" he said and my eyes widened (ok i dont know what the cure looks like so just go with whats happening) i then hugged him crying and he was a little confused "*sniff* i can f-finally get r-rid of this *hic**sniff* illness" i said in between sobs he then hugged back "well.....im glad you happy" he said and i blushed and let go of him. and before i knew it he cupped my cheacks and kissed me. i then kissed back and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. soon enough Ali walked in "ok i got the cur-" she was about to see but saw us kissing (frick i spilled my soda!!!!) she then smirked "*AHEM*" she coughed and we turned are heads blushing "here" she said and gave me the cure "ill leave you to alone....have fun~" she said and winked at us and left.