Boris x shy! reader

you were walking with your best friend Ali she said she was on a quest for the ink machine with her little  brother Boris and big brother Bendy. "B-Boris sounds very nice Ali!" you said in a cheery mode. "well thats co-" before Ali could finish her sentence a gloved hand grabbed her and another gloved hand grabbed you, you and Ali were pinned by the walll by two cups to the wall "grrr......HEY LET ME GO!" Ali yelled "heh....how cute but...cant do that sweetie~" the guy said to Ali in a weird tone. "s-sir can 'YOU' please l-let me go?" (the guy that pinned Ali to the wall was cuphead, the guy that pinned you to the wall was mugs) but before he could say anything him and the other guy got shoved back and they fell on there backs "dont....ever....touch my sister or her friend again!" Bendy said "uhh......heh thx bro...." Ali said putting her hands in her pockets "and you...." Bendy said turning around and facing Ali "what did i tell you about going on the bad side of the town?" he said a bit dissapointed "pffft whateve-" before Ali could finish Bendy grabbed her arm and started dragging her to mickey's house "uhhh....heh sorry about that (y-" Boris said turning around but before he could finish, when he first laid an eye on you he started to blush black "u-uhhhh is there a problem B-Boris?" you asked to be honest you had the biggest crush on Boris. "huh~......OH! uhhh" Boris said shaking his head getting back to realitty "sorry......" he said lowering his ears "uhhhhhh can i t-tell you something (y/n)?" Boris asked blushing more black "s-sure Boris" you said "i-i.......i love you......" Boris said "......." your eyes widened and you blushed very bad "i-i love you to Boris" you said.....you and Boris face started to get close. and with that you both kissed.